Personal Best? What's yours?

Personal best for me was at my home course shot a 99. A 48/51. I'm still starting out and finding my swing so for me that's pretty good

My PB is an 87 at Homestead up in Lynden WA. Hoping to be updating this at some point this year.

3 over par is my PB Shot it a couple of times now (75 on a 72 & 73 on a 70). The most fun had to be the one with 6 Birdies though on an easy course during an MGA event winning multiple skins--still had a couple of blow up holes to keep me over par.

76 is my best so far but i think i can go lower this season

I played 18 (9 hole twice so it might not count) for a 43/40 83.

If it takes an asterisk so be it!
I made the shots and I am pretty stoked about it!

83*

So happy for you buddy. The motivation and progress you've shown would inspire anyone to do the same.

As for my entry into this, I've gotten to 73 three times, most recently in Indy at Prairie View. Went 36/37 (+1) with 7 birdies and 2 doubles. Could've been lower, could've been higher, but I showed that when things are clicking this year, I can play some golf. Only had 28 putts that day as well with 1 chip in. Was a pretty special day to snif par when my goal going in was to break 80 for the first time with THPers.

a 5 over 76, 1 bird, 12 pars, 4 bogeys and 1 double. I need to get back to playing like that, cause it was 5 years ago!!

Personal Best? What's yours?

Best in relation to Par is 72 on a 72. For nine I've shot -2 a few times.

Lowest 18 hole round was 71 (-1) when I was in school.

Lowest nine hole round was 33 (-3), also when I was in school,but not the same round as the 71. I shot 72 that day.

My personal best came during the first round of my PAT, a 64. Since going back to being an amateur, my low is a 69.

81, never have been able to get lower than that for various reasons.

Lowest score for 9 is 35 (-1) which I've done 3 times now.

Lowest 18 hole score is a 75 (+3).

my PB is an 82 39/43 besting a PB of 93 before that and I haven't posted a round in between the two since.

Personal best for 9 holes I just put up yesterday. Shot a 2 under par 34 on the back 9 on my home course from the blues. Didn't feel like I had "it" but some putts fell, hit a few good shots and caught a break on a good chip shot. Makes me wonder what I could do if I had everything going and caught some breaks. For 18 holes it was last year when I shot 2 over par 73 at my home course from the blues.

I've shot 78 three separate times on two par 70 and a par 71 course.

Recently I had a 79 on a much more difficult par 72.

Each time it was a random round where everything was clicking.

98 currently. Broke 100 before my 1 year anniversary so that monkey is off my back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One of the local courses is a par 68 with 6 par 3's, 2 par 5's, and 10 par 4's. I shot a +6 74.

I shot a +14 in 2012 in Maryland, an 86. It was something of an aberration. Played exceptionally well that day.

I shot a 78 about 5 years ago, then followed it up with a 77 at a different course later that week. I have not broken 80 since.

Oh and my best 9 was an even par 35. I followed that up with a 47 on the back for a smooth 82!

Best nine hole score is a -2 34, which was the front nine of my best eighteen hole score which was a +2 74.

My PBs for both 9 and 18 were last year. PB for 9 is a -4 31 (I shot +6 41 on the other 9) on my home course. PB for 18 is -4 68 which was on an away course.

-2 for a 33 on 9. 74 on 18

Best over 18 is +4.

I was -1 after 4 last week though so I've got a feeling I'm going to take that pb down this summer.

My PB at the moment off our white tee's (5460mtrs(5971yrds)) is +3 75 on par 72 and the front 9 for that round was a -1 35. I need to break it someday soon.

Back