Personal Best? What's yours?

Shot a PB 79 when I played in college - last season I had an 81 with a triple on 18....so close to beat it!

PB on a 9-hole course was a 30 on a par-32 Executive course.

Mine came this week. I shot a 73 37/36. Hopefully the trend will continue but this is golf LOL.

Mine came last year. Went 37/37 for a 74. I wasn't aware of my score until I got to the 18th tee. Everything that day was just clicking

I have shot 3 rounds of 70, all 3 were on par 71 courses. I did shoot 71 on a par 72 course this year.
I am hoping to crack that 70 mark soon.

73 is my PB, but that was pre arm surgery, so best I have had since then was a 76 but that 76 was on medium difficulty course.

84 twice for me as my PB. Did it for the second time this past sat from 6000 yards.

9 hole best is 31/36, 69/72 for 18 and 72/72 for 18 in tournament play.

From The HTC One Blue!

76 at a local course with THP'ers last year.

was there for that one, I remember that long hole out you made for one of the birds.

My best on 18 is 86. My best on 9 is 41.

Relative to Par (and lowest differential) is a +13 85 last year. Lowest 18 hole score is a +14 84 this past weekend.

For 18 holes I have gotten 85 twice. The tougher of the two was the blue tees at The Legacy.

For 9 holes I have gotten 41 a few times, but far and away the best was the 41 I shot on the back 9 at Purgatory during the Indy weekend.

Mine is an even par 72 on my regular course from the blues. A ho-hum front nine with a birdie and a bogey gave way to a flurry of activity on the back. Bogey on 10, then birdies on 13 and 14, double on 15, birdie on 16, bogey on 17, and a birdie on 18. Quite the rollercoaster trying to get to even for the first time.

I've had several under par nines, as low as 3 under, but have never been under for a full 18.

9 hole PB is 35, -1 at TPC Scottsdale Champions course (when it was called the Desert course).
18 hole PB is 78, shot it at three different courses, once at my home course, recently.

78 @ Westwood Plateau this season
80 @ Talking Stick Resort in Scottsdale last year.
79 @ Northlands Golf & Country 2 seasons ago.

Hoping this is the year I can go low more than once in a season.

My best is 81 a few years ago, since starting back playing this past summer, 88 is my best, working hard to get in the 70's.

Beginning of the year it was an 86. I shot an 81 in May and then followed up that 81 with a 79 the first weekend in June.

75(+3) shot at True Blue.

My PB has been set and reset at True Blue. 74 is my PB.

I've shot 78 twice, but if I had to go with the round I am most proud of it was an 81 the morning of my wedding day. A great round with family and friends and then I married my best friend.

My PB has been set and reset at True Blue. 74 is my PB.

It was fun to watch you play that day. Golf looked like an easy game the way that you were playing.

1 under 71....a loooong time ago.

PB 18 = 83 and my best 9 hole is 40. Hoping to break 80 this season

+3 75 Twice. For 9 holes I've been -2 34.

PB 18 = 83 and my best 9 hole is 40. ...

What he said.
Of course that was when I lived in FL and played a bunch. Serious regression now has me trying to break 90 again :banghead:

Back