FS/FT: Multiple Drivers, Fairway Woods, Putters-

jimsonjcat

Reaction score
Handicap
Lots of stuff for sale. ONLY TRADES INTERESTED IN ARE A SET OF MIZUNO JPX EZ IRONS. All shipping quotes are to Continental US Only

Callaway Xhot 3 Wood, Comes With Headcover, Used One Season, Stiff Flex, Winn Excel Grip - $85 Shipped
Xhot3_zpsc6b7fc02.jpg

Callaway Xhot 5 Wood, Comes With Headcover, Used One Season, Stiff Flex, Winn Excel Grip - $85 Shipped
Xhot5_zps8fc599d0.jpg

Nike Driver, not sure of the model, Stiff Flex, 9.5 loft, Has heavy wear on it, $30 Shipped
NikeDriver_zps06528bab.jpg

Taylormade Jetspeed Driver, Matrix Velox Stiff Flex, 10.5 loft, ONLY used on the driving range a handful of times, in near mint condition, no headcover or tool - SOLD
Jetspeed_zps715bf646.jpg

Callaway Big Bertha with Adjustable Weight, Regular Flex Fubuki Shaft, 10.5 loft, No headcover or tool, Used twice on the range - $175 Shipped
BigBerthaDriver_zps4dbdc9a5.jpg

Taylormade Ghost Spider Putter, 34", comes with headcover, very good condition - $80 shipped
GhostPutter_zps55bcf5aa.jpg

Cobra Amp Cell 3-4 Adjustable Fairway Wood, Fujikura Fuel Regular Flex Shaft, No Headcover or Tool, Good Condition - $90 Shipped
AmpCell3_zps142caf93.jpg

Callaway X-Hot Driver, Project X Stiff Flex Shaft, 9.5 loft, Comes with Headcover, Used one Season, Has some wear - $85 Shipped
XhotDriver_zps3c61b9a1.jpg

Bionik Putter, Used, Fair Condition - SOLD
BionikPutter_zps62ccaabb.jpg

Last edited:
I will do combo discounts as well. I KNOW these are under what they are going for on ebay shipping and all. Also have some other stuff in the pipeline, get it all while it's cheap!

Would you sell just the head of the X-Hot driver?
I use regular flex shafts.

Sure will! Just pay $90 and ill throw the shaft in for free! Shoot me an offer

A few sales pending, I am VERY flexible on my offers guys, don't be afraid to shoot me one! I forgot to put, I am also interested in NEW TM Lethal Balls. Have a few boxes lying around? You could get a nearly new club for it!

Today and today ONLY I will take 20% off EVERYTHING still available. I want to get this stuff sold

u interested in a trade for the spider? I have some TM ATV wedges I could part with

Jetspeed and Bionik putter are gone!

I will not continue the discount after midnight, after that they go to ebay where ill likely get more than what im asking, all pms recieved before midnight will have the discount honored

midnight in what time zone? PM sent just in case :)

Back