Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

I bet there is more people anxious to see what will be int the cleveland staffers bag with that open spot

With the MC opening, it is again possible for someone to be blessed in representing such a good company. My fingers are crossed as it would be an easy transition for me. I currently game Cleveland irons/wedges and I have mentally filled the rest of the spots. I absolutely love the feel of the 4.5 putter and it has to be the best putter under $100. I plan on demoing the 588 Custom driver this week as reading up on it has me interested on its potential for my game.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. So many questions. I did just go through questioning a setup I've used for a very long time and proved to myself I was stupid via spreadsheet. Sort of pondering.

Not going to lie, every time I see that I have a PM I get a little giddy. The fact that everything has been a total surprise up to this point just has me on the freaking edge of my seat nonstop.
I'll try not to send any PMs!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. So many questions. I did just go through questioning a setup I've used for a very long time and proved to myself I was stupid via spreadsheet. Sort of pondering.

Playing ol guess the gaps again?

Playing ol guess the gaps again?

Mainly trying to find a good balance of long clubs and considered messing with tried and true wedge setup, which is just dumb.

Mainly trying to find a good balance of long clubs and considered messing with tried and true wedge setup, which is just dumb.
I'm just hoping I hit the 588 hybo like I did in Jan, assuming that our option. will likely dictate my setup more than anything else.

We are getting closer!!!! Had another solid talk with them today. Get ready folks....next week might just be the week. Woohoo!!!

We are getting closer!!!! Had another solid talk with them today. Get ready folks....next week might just be the week. Woohoo!!!

I think you got them excited and broke some hearts at the same time haha

I'm sure you guys are getting excited to see what Cleveland has in store for you. Keep those smiles on boys!!

Have to admit I Cant wait to see what they group has in store for them. Think it will involve the words MIND and BLOWN

Next week!!! I like the sound of that..Can't wait to hear the exciting news that we have been anxiously waiting.

Can't tell you how many guys at the SeeMore event asked me "So what do you think they have going on with you?"

They have our attention along with many other guys watching with interest.

Can Not Wait

Every time I see this thread I think you guys found out what you are playing

Every time I see this thread I think you guys found out what you are playing
Same here makes me run to check pm. excitement level definitely peaking

I know I'm excited for you guys.

Is it next week yet? Can't wait to hear about what we might be putting in those beautiful Srixon bags.

Is it next week yet? Can't wait to hear about what we might be putting in those beautiful Srixon bags.
I imagine that they wil wait for the 8th staffer before announcing anything

I know you Cleveland/Srixon Staffers are anxiously awaiting your announcement for gear. I am just as anxious for you. Seeing all of your faces on Friday as you walk up to your bags is going to be so much fun to see on my part. Not that I wouldn't be just as excited if I was one of the staffers walking up to my bag. Either way I'm going to enjoy the weekend and remember the looks on all of your faces.

It is almost next week!!

I've got to stop opening this thread and getting alerts. My blood pressure is on the rise.

I've got to stop opening this thread and getting alerts. My blood pressure is on the rise.

Just wanted the alert to pop on your phone again, Big Time!! Looking forward to catching up with you in a few weeks.

Ha! Each time I see it come to the top, I get butterflies.

I know part of each of you is going crazy with the unknown, but it would have been very easy for Cleveland to just let you all pick amongst the existing line and call it a day. It really is quite cool that they instead are taking things down to the deadline (which gives them in turn a tighter time period for construction and shipping) so that you all can choose from whatever surprises are in store.

Back