PING G10 Fairway Woods

SeeMoreGuy

They Make 'em. I Buy 'em.
Reaction score
Was looking around tonight at the golf store and found a set of PING F/W's in excellent shape at $70 each. Picked them up as a backup/travel set. Hit them in the store and they felt very smooth. Those playing these babies probably know what I mean. I started putting together a travel bag and it is starting to shape up.....just wish my golf game would :act-up:

I am starting to become a real believer in "last years models"... the savings are sometimes pretty good.

I liked them quite a bit. Not my fav out there, but certainly a great FW wood.

I'm a big proponent of these clubs. In my opinion, they're the perfect blend of length off the tee, ease of use off the deck, forgiveness, and ability to hit out of the rough. I'm sure there are longer or more workable FWs out there, but I think these are the best balance out there. I'm currently looking for a used 4w to pick up.

Was looking around tonight at the golf store and found a set of PING F/W's in excellent shape at $70 each. Picked them up as a backup/travel set. Hit them in the store and they felt very smooth. Those playing these babies probably know what I mean. I started putting together a travel bag and it is starting to shape up.....just wish my golf game would :act-up:

I am starting to become a real believer in "last years models"... the savings are sometimes pretty good.

lol I love the justification to buy more clubs! Man after my own heart! I keep notes on all these for my battles with the gf when she happens to notice the boxes and or extra clubs. :angel:

Back