New THP Logo Shirts by Antigua

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
One of the reasons were wanted to get a new logo is because the great people at Antigua offered t make us shirts with our logo on it. Well, after all the hard work everyone put in we sent our new logo off to them and the shirts just arrived today.

These are not shirts that will be sold they will be used as Staff shirts during golf events. We are so thrilled with how they turned out, we think they look amazing. Here are a few unboxing photos:

813351760_xecJQ-L.jpg

813351772_HHTgU-L.jpg

813351775_BTyc5-L.jpg

813351788_ea9Sg-L.jpg

813351792_kEWHw-L.jpg

These look great!! Too bad these won't be for sale :( The BF can wear a THP shirt to go with my THP shirt :)

Very nice, they turned out awesome. Now, whos going to model them???

Awesome shirts GG!

Wow, those are super nice. Antiqua and THP did a great job!

:thumb: Nice shirts! Can we have some closeups of the logos, after the unplasticing phase?

:thumb: Nice shirts! Can we have some closeups of the logos, after the unplasticing phase?

Sure, here ya go. They matched the logo colors with each shirt. They sent an assortment of colors.

813403415_q8bve-L.jpg

813403402_Aa3RU-L.jpg

813403455_REz7G-L.jpg

Cool! Thanks.

Very nice... lovin the white with the colors of the logo. Wear them well!!!

Those are sweet. Any chance those of us that don't get to go could buy some?

These are not for the THP FL outing. These are simply something that Antigua did for us for when we are at Tourneys, Shows, etc...

Oh, I got all excited, lol. Still great shirts, I really like the white, blue and black. I'm too short for red, lol.

Those look awesome!!!! Congrats on your shirts. I love the black and white

Great looking shirts, love the white one!

Very nice shirts I like all of them!! Very nice job by Antigua!

They are beautiful. Antigua did such a fantastic job! :clapp:

awesome shirts JB and GG! if you ever get a stain on one and wanna get rid of it! :angel:

I definitely need to get a hold of one of these beauties!! I sported the Pahr Golf THP shirt on the course today, I must say, that is possibly my most comfortable golf shirt I own!

I can only assume that JB and GG are working some angle that will have some shirts in the works for the peasants.....

Need something to go with the buckle.. :wink::wink:

Back