picked up a copper caravela mod, a brass kraken atty, and a prometheus atty today. These are all clones. The Genesis addiction continues! :D I also snagged an unfinished wooden organizer box that I just stained and is drying in the garage. At least now my "other" money sink can be organized...

nice pickups

i just got a quasar atty and its a beast. its rivaling my tobh atty in flavor/cloud production

i have a few drippers and I haven't found that any of them produces any bigger clouds than others. at least in my experience clouds are all about the coil and the wick. the RDA is more about build space, screws, airflow, and appearance than anything else IMO. I guess one could have more or less airflow and that could affect the vapor production... but that's what a drill press is for ;)

I do dig drippers and I will probably rebuild one of mine soon. it's just so much quicker and easier to vape something that has a tank. the kayfuns are great but I got annoyed with some things on them - mainly the fact that you can't adjust airflow (the stupid screw is useless) and you can't drill them out... so on the shelf they sit. right now it's genny for my all day vape and nautilus for the course and/or traveling. I really need a hannah mod or something though. my MVP just can't produce the 20ish watts I like

i have a few drippers and I haven't found that any of them produces any bigger clouds than others. at least in my experience clouds are all about the coil and the wick. the RDA is more about build space, screws, airflow, and appearance than anything else IMO. I guess one could have more or less airflow and that could affect the vapor production... but that's what a drill press is for ;)

I do dig drippers and I will probably rebuild one of mine soon. it's just so much quicker and easier to vape something that has a tank. the kayfuns are great but I got annoyed with some things on them - mainly the fact that you can't adjust airflow (the stupid screw is useless) and you can't drill them out... so on the shelf they sit. right now it's genny for my all day vape and nautilus for the course and/or traveling. I really need a hannah mod or something though. my MVP just can't produce the 20ish watts I like
i hope construction/ materials/ quality machining factors into the rda but i could be wrong
like copper (or more conductive)centerposts, deeper juice wells, screws that actually push the wires flush, adjustable airflow... etc etc

OK, need some ideas here.

I'm getting ready to roll out to Boy Scout Camp for 10 days. Need some kit to take with me, but, I don't want to have to do too much messing with. I have a dripper and some iclear 30s. Been thinking about either picking up a genny, or something similar I can set up before I leave, and then just make sure to refill it. Problem is, I don't have a mech, and definitely don't want to mess with something like that, with constant battery changes, and no way to recharge them. I have an MVP and twist. Thinking about picking up either one of the new vision spinners, or a second MVP.

Thoughts? Camping without access to electricity - save for a portable charger in my truck, that I will have to hike to.

i hope construction/ materials/ quality machining factors into the rda but i could be wrong
like copper (or more conductive)centerposts, deeper juice wells, screws that actually push the wires flush, adjustable airflow... etc etc

yeah for sure quality is an issue when deciding which ones to buy. no doubt. I just meant that even the cheapo simple ones I have produce the same clouds as the more expensive ones when built the same. the nicer ones are way easier to build and a lot more solid though

OK, need some ideas here.

I'm getting ready to roll out to Boy Scout Camp for 10 days. Need some kit to take with me, but, I don't want to have to do too much messing with. I have a dripper and some iclear 30s. Been thinking about either picking up a genny, or something similar I can set up before I leave, and then just make sure to refill it. Problem is, I don't have a mech, and definitely don't want to mess with something like that, with constant battery changes, and no way to recharge them. I have an MVP and twist. Thinking about picking up either one of the new vision spinners, or a second MVP.

Thoughts? Camping without access to electricity - save for a portable charger in my truck, that I will have to hike to.

I don't change the battery on my mechs much more than once a day. the 18650s *maybe* three times in two days if the batteries are fresh. the 26650 will go more than a day. Plus, without access to a charger I'd go mech for sure. you can just pack 3-4 batteries and not have to worry about multiple trips to your car. When you do hike back, swap the low ones for some charged ones and you're good to go immediately. the MVP is great but obviously you can't swap the battery out on-site and it must sit with the charger while being recharged. a medium solution would be a VW mod with interchangeable batteries. like the Seven-22 or a Hana mod or something like that. VW is awesome, interchangeable batteris are awesome, and if you get something that will do more than 12.5W you can match your vaping experience to that of a mechanical no matter what coil you're running. I think I might order a Seven-22 soon myself :)

I'd ditch those iclear30 tanks ASAP :). a genny can be great for easy vaping, but I'm not sure I would camp with them. you really can't lay them down or they will leak up through the wick holes. a good clearomizer like the nautilus would be a better bet IMO

I don't change the battery on my mechs much more than once a day. the 18650s *maybe* three times in two days if the batteries are fresh. the 26650 will go more than a day. Plus, without access to a charger I'd go mech for sure. you can just pack 3-4 batteries and not have to worry about multiple trips to your car. When you do hike back, swap the low ones for some charged ones and you're good to go immediately. the MVP is great but obviously you can't swap the battery out on-site and it must sit with the charger while being recharged. a medium solution would be a VW mod with interchangeable batteries. like the Seven-22 or a Hana mod or something like that. VW is awesome, interchangeable batteris are awesome, and if you get something that will do more than 12.5W you can match your vaping experience to that of a mechanical no matter what coil you're running. I think I might order a Seven-22 soon myself :)

I'd ditch those iclear30 tanks ASAP :). a genny can be great for easy vaping, but I'm not sure I would camp with them. you really can't lay them down or they will leak up through the wick holes. a good clearomizer like the nautilus would be a better bet IMO

This is what I was thinking. Had been leaning toward a Kayfun, but, given that I will be outside the entire time, I don't think it will last me too long without having to fiddle too much. Nautilus is what I was leaning toward, but wasn't sure how it would handle this time of year outdoors the entire time.

Thank you sir!

This is what I was thinking. Had been leaning toward a Kayfun, but, given that I will be outside the entire time, I don't think it will last me too long without having to fiddle too much. Nautilus is what I was leaning toward, but wasn't sure how it would handle this time of year outdoors the entire time.

Thank you sir!

I think the Nautilus will hold up just fine for your camping trip. they will break if you are careless, but since this is a Boy Scout trip we're talking about I assume you will bring two. And a spare coil or two. Given your motto and all ;)

with the nautilus you can replace the glass with a metal tank and you'll be good to go
you should look into getting an 18650 26650 mod even if it isnt mechanical so all you'd need is a bunch of batteries and plastic cases. fully charged it will last you a week or more camping lol

oh and when i go out for a bit like fishing/boating/camping for an extended period of time. i bring my russian 91%. i just switch the glass out to the all metal. its basically the clone of the kayfun. i got the clone of a clone... 91% clone is about $40... i paid $30 for mine lol

Just got started with one of these, one of my employees got it for me since I gave him a pro shop credit we won in an outing. Out got me through a five hour round with no cigarettes today. He gave me four flavors with it as well, went with berry melon.

yessir it does. getting close to a year now cig-free. i know lots have much more time than that but it'll be a milestone. haven't gone a full year without smoking since I started in my teens. vaping just may have saved my life. hey, even Willie is a vaper now, I heard that on the radio the other day!

New vaper here. I got a Blu kit a few months ago and it blew so I threw it away. A new vape shop opened in my neighborhood recently and I decided to go all in and got an iTaste DVM (or something like that). I love it! Going on about 1.5 weeks cig-less now.

blu's are horrendous. glad you picked up something you like

so the shop thats closest to me (2mins away) stopped carrying my fave juice line and the shop that carries all my faves is like (30 mins away)
frikken sucks

That's why Al Gore invented the internet, homie

id rather get it today than have to wait on the mail guy haha

I've been getting my juices from DFW Vapor and I'm really impressed. Their Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble is my go to vap. It's delicious. Recently grabbed Apple Pie from them as well and that came out good as well. Thinking next time I'll see if they can add vanilla to the apple pie.

You gotta try some suicide bunny and king's crown. Based in ft worth but popular worldwide. Gourmet juice!

my brother is doing the custom juices from mt baker vapor... i think ill try it

brought my magneto/quasar to the course today. its not that bad dripping out there especially when its crowded. lots of time between shots

Mvp plus nautilus has worked well for stealth vaping on planes and in airports lately. Just have to be careful who is looking. Hopefully soon people will stop disallowing harmless things just because they do not understand them. Not that I want to blow huge clouds in public but I should have the same rights as someone who uses other forms of smokeless nicotine... A guy next to me is dipping and spitting nasty **** into a cup. Nobody even knows I am sneaking a vape now and again. Laws are dumb

did the spitting guy see you vaping?
did you have to tell the guy at the metal detector what you had?

Back