The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll get varying answers, some are still big believers in it, IMO thought he materials, process, and tech in graphite shafts have come so far that the vast majority of golfer would never notice spined or not spined.

That's the answer I figured I'd get, the difference in cost from Titleist and golf works vs me doing it is stupid (250, 150, 90)

Yes please I'll take the cost of me doing it, and sell my whiteboard and ahina shafts to offset new shaft

Nice course there in Tifton, and one up the road in Cordele. I'm only about 1:20 north of you.

Yeah I saw a billboard for the South Georgia Country Club (IIRC) on my way out of town. Was pressed for time this trip, but next time I hope to bring my clubs and see if I can tee it up with you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

debating on buying the economy shaft extractor or building it

23 people in front of me at Chipotle. But I don't care because I haven't been on THP much today so it's catch up time!

Buying a car for my wife now. It's always such a pain. Haggling trade in, haggling price of car, etc.

Taps away

So GioGuy21 you think that Scotty cover is good. I wouldnt have that thing on a putter to save my life. The great thing we are allowed to do is enjoy things ourselves. The thing of you not enjoying the covers is fine. More for people that do. To each their own. IE I wouldnt have that scotty cover not a chance. But that being said just because I think Scotty stuff is OVER and I mean OVER hyped and price doesnt mean it sucks. Just means its not my cup of tea. but to each their own. But at the end of the day we all know what opinions are like right?

When did putter covers become so serious? Why not have a theme. It doesn't have to relate to golf. It's pretty awesome that THP is a large enough and proud enough community that people will support the forum and rock putter covers that are silly. Nothing like having a laugh.

When did putter covers become so serious? Why not have a theme. It doesn't have to relate to golf. It's pretty awesome that THP is a large enough and proud enough community that people will support the forum and rock putter covers that are silly. Nothing like having a laugh.

Have to totally agree Blu....

So GioGuy21 you think that Scotty cover is good. I wouldnt have that thing on a putter to save my life. The great thing we are allowed to do is enjoy things ourselves. The thing of you not enjoying the covers is fine. More for people that do. To each their own. IE I wouldnt have that scotty cover not a chance. But that being said just because I think Scotty stuff is OVER and I mean OVER hyped and price doesnt mean it sucks. Just means its not my cup of tea. but to each their own. But at the end of the day we all know what opinions are like right?

Its evident that our version of "Paradise" is way more interesting and intriguing than others so the need to bash what isn't understood is the easy way out. Kind of sad when you think about it.

Most of the special edition covers from anyone THP odyssey etc don't have golf related themes? I don't get it. Oh well.

Its evident that our version of "Paradise" is way more interesting and intriguing than others so the need to bash what isn't understood is the easy way out. Kind of sad when you think about it.

Yep agreed Mike. Why I Asked him to join me here. No need to clog up a great thread.

I take pride in being a part of this place. I have never wondered if the grass was greener, because it isn't. This side of the fence has the bacon, the sushi, the burgers, and the beer. Why would I want to go somewhere else?

Most of the special edition covers from anyone THP odyssey etc don't have golf related themes? I don't get it. Oh well.

But when Scooter releases a nongolf related putter cover, it's "teets" or something teenage nonsense. :confused2:

But when Scooter releases a nongolf related putter cover, it's "teets" or something teenage nonsense. :confused2:

He is from Jersey.............(Sorry Nate)

i agree with you TNT, scotty stuff is over priced and hyped...the only issue i have with your comparison is that scotty stuff actually holds value. people ACTUALLY want it...

Ugggg #notfun

And the first one we've bought after two kids, which made it ten times worse. We weren't planning on buying yesterday, but every time we told them we had to leave to pick up the kids, they kept making concessions, so finally my wife left to get them and I got the deal done.

Now that she has one, I'm thinking I'm due for a new one as well....

i agree with you TNT, scotty stuff is over priced and hyped...the only issue i have with your comparison is that scotty stuff actually holds value. people ACTUALLY want it...

Clearly people wanted these covers no? they sell out in hours...

Comparing Scotty Camerons covers to one from one golf forum in terms of holding value is asinine. First off, these dont cost $100 bucks to begin with, secondly there aren't NEAR as many on THP as there are Scotty fans. I guess you get some sort of satisfaction leaving your hole and coming over and trolling here, but I don't get it.

i'm 28...i could've said tits but didn't want reprocussions. besides, i didn't think we could talk about scotty stuff with all the boycotting and whatnot

THPers want these headcovers. The food themed covers are all sold out. That is not an accident

Um incase you havent checked people want these and your statement shows you havent........If someone who had some of these put them up for sale they would sell out instantly. How do I know this because ive seen it happen. People put ISO posts looking for covers. I understand you do not get it and I hope someday you will. If you get a chance to ever make it to a THP event ill bet your mind would change and hope you do some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back