Saturday June 21st OH/MI/PA/IN and anyone else Gathering

So to keep count of Sundays group, I'll keep this post updated. Looks like we have:

Sweetbriar Legacy
http://www.sweetbriargolfclub.com/
Tee Time 1 8:16am
Tee Time 2 8:24am
$27.50

PhillyV +1
jspangs +1
mmaynard11
DavidWinchell +1
MichiganBabyDraw

Updated with the two full foursomes. I'll post the pairings later tonight after a few beers :)

Perfect. That's what I like to here. I don't see it lasting longer than 3 hrs. If not I may shoot myself.

Shoot the piano & end it early! Then you can do 18!

Man I wish I could play Sunday at Legacy with you guys. (Well I could, ​but I don't want to sleep on the couch for the time being)

Heres the info for tomorrow, DONT FORGET YOUR COUPONS

Fowlers Mill:
8:25am--Amsmith, Grins, Jspangs, PhillyV

8:33am--MikeDean441, 441's Father in Law, Michigan Slice, Robozero

Fox Den

3:00-Grins, 441 Father in Law, Michigan Slice

3:07-Mikedean441, Greggdrews, Tyjohnston, Amsmith

3:15-PhillyV, Ohio_Striker, Robozero, Jspangs

Last edited:
That first group needs to play that Friday 9 in 2.5 hours to give me a chance to play.

That first group needs to play that Friday 9 in 2.5 hours to give me a chance to play.

at fox den on a saturday its realstic

if not, still show up we can carpool up to philly's

The wife is unreal. The backyard is already set up and she started prepping the food today. She doesn't know it, but she's a THPer!

we will make her #BBQApproved

If I hit the driver tomorrow like I did last night on the range, 2.5 hours won't be a problem.

I am loading up on coffee for the drive tonight. Went with the "Bold" coffee from the coffee shop downstairs. Not sure which will get to Cleveland first tonight - me or the car.

I am loading up on coffee for the drive tonight. Went with the "Bold" coffee from the coffee shop downstairs. Not sure which will get to Cleveland first tonight - me or the car.

safe travels buddy, call me if you need anything

310, lets go boys! Cant wait to tee it up with you guys.

All this talk about the bbq after, how far from fox den are you phil?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

310, lets go boys! Cant wait to tee it up with you guys.

All this talk about the bbq after, how far from fox den are you phil?

I'm about 45 minutes from the course

a shame we couldnt get fox den in AM and fowlers in the PM for ease...darn coupon rules

Any chance thats east of cleveland? Really want to make that work but have to work at 5am the next morning.

Any chance thats east of cleveland? Really want to make that work but have to work at 5am the next morning.

unfortunately no

a shame we couldnt get fox den in AM and fowlers in the PM for ease...darn coupon rules

It's actually the same distance from my house to each course. I'll basically be making a triangle lol

Saturday June 21st OH/MI/PA/IN and anyone else Gathering

I'm west of Cleveland

It's actually the same distance from my house to each course. I'll basically be making a triangle lol

Im driving 50 minutes NE, then 50 minutes SE to a place 50 seconds form my house then 50 minutes NW then 50 minutes SE home

might be a rectangle

Im driving 50 minutes NE, then 50 minutes SE to a place 50 seconds form my house then 50 minutes NW then 50 minutes SE home

might be a rectangle

All in the name of THP. Gotta love it

might be a rectangle

Perhaps a rhombus even

Im better off sleeping at work, I think its only 10 minutes east of here

Back