Ocean City -- 2014 Invitational #4 extra Rounds and Misc discussions

Maybe the crazy rules will be relaxed a bit.... considering.

THPers have a way of taking over places in a classy, respectful manner. I expect this to be no different.

(We're not bailing you out CJ)

THPers have a way of taking over places in a classy, respectful manner. I expect this to be no different.

(We're not bailing you out CJ)

As long as they have a hallway for putting contests at 1 AM!

OK, cool. I think I'm paired with JLukes, Moosejaa and milehighgolfer for the afternoon round. I'm not doing the morning round. My back is been all screwed up lately and I don't want to destroy it before the outting.

You know "milehigh" is simply referring to the fact that he lives in Denver, right? Sorry to disappoint.

You know "milehigh" is simply referring to the fact that he lives in Denver, right? Sorry to disappoint.
Have you met him?!

(Love you Randy....)

He's not 5,280'Highgolfer....

He's MILEHIGH!

You're my boy Randy!

Anyone from Colorado is a friend of mine.

Does anyone know if the spot is still open in the Morgan Cup??

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the spot is still open in the Morgan Cup??

Signups closed an hour ago...

One more week till OC tick tock , just watching the clock haha

Using Tapatalk

Signups closed an hour ago...

One more week till OC tick tock , just watching the clock haha

Using Tapatalk

Are you kidding me?? An hour ago??

Yeah, I was able to play it a few years ago and it was a nice layout. Really liked the island green, I think everyone will enjoy it.

Well, hour and 20 now...

Damn it! Morgan ... Help me!

Car is tuned,tires rotated...............packing Tuesday............Optimum readiness!

got a few days to practice, Tuesday and Wednesday , travel on Thursday......am looking forward to this great weekend

got a few days to practice, Tuesday and Wednesday , travel on Thursday......am looking forward to this great weekend

this is getting real!

just a few thoughts......have played with a few people that are attending this great get together.

some hit the ball a long way....maybe not so straight though

some hit the ball straight..... but no so far

some are great putters.....and some may leave a few short ( me )

some have a nice short game ( maybe me)

but everyone i have played with are great people. made some very good friends through thp and looking forward to making new ones in the OC

thanks to all who have made this happen !:banana:

Be ready to be flexible on all my extra rounds please, I don't want to put anyone in a bind, but may only play the event.

Back