2 New SeeMore Putters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We have seen these two before both at the PGA Show and while at Doral, but they just arrived in our offices for review. Could a company that has done so much for its customers come out with 2 more models that raise the bar yet again? You be the judge!!! I think you will know my opinion.

SB-2
814080803_Yb4hX-L-1.jpg

814080717_84Zg2-L-1.jpg

814080696_qifRq-L-1.jpg

814080660_QyNxy-L-1.jpg

814080847_E52AN-L-1.jpg

M9
814081037_JEE86-L-1.jpg

814080987_8pVgY-L-1.jpg

814081074_4mj8F-L.jpg

814081113_U2XyE-L-1.jpg

814081151_JjxWj-L-1.jpg

814081016_2DchF-L-1.jpg

:drool: Those things look great. That SB-2 is still da :bomb:.

That m9 is sweet. Im going to have to give them a call in a few weeks.

• Admin
I thought you would be all over the SB-2

I think my mind changes every time you post new pictures. :D
I love my SB1 so the SB2 would be an easy transition but I have been hitting the m3 at a local shop and loving it. It almost seems like the m9 would be the happy medium.

• Admin
I think my mind changes every time you post new pictures. :D
I love my SB1 so the SB2 would be an easy transition but I have been hitting the m3 at a local shop and loving it. It almost seems like the m9 would be the happy medium.

This would just make you dizzy then.

814089128_MFkqB-M.jpg

They look REALLY nice :good:

Come on down to the FL Golf outing and it will be there.

That SB-2 is sweet! JB, is the only shaft option a double-bend?

Come on down to the FL Golf outing and it will be there.

send me the invite and airplane ticket.. I will take economy class, no first class required lol
I wish I could, man...

I love that M9!!! Man all those putters look SWEET!!!!

Putters with the double bend shaft are impossible for me to line up - they confuse my eye somehow. I usually prefer offset putters, but the m9 has a look that I think could grow on me.

Putters with the double bend shaft are impossible for me to line up - they confuse my eye somehow. I usually prefer offset putters, but the m9 has a look that I think could grow on me.

THey always did to me as well. But because of the RST on these, I dont view them the same. It does not bother me at all on these.

M9

M9

WOW center shaft and looks sooooooooo sweet. $325.00 for the Seemore?
We pay that much for a driver and then grimace over that much for a quality putter :seemore:

Those are both awesome looking putters. I would love to try them out, but it's an 11 hour drive down for the Golf Outing...unfortunately, not going to make it down this year.

Of course, it would just spell trouble if I laid my hands on either one of them. My FGP2 would get all jealous and probably turn against me :act-up:

WOW center shaft and looks sooooooooo sweet. $325.00 for the Seemore?
We pay that much for a driver and then grimace over that much for a quality putter :seemore:

High end milled putters will always have a premium. They do have other options in similar designs that are less than $200.

I got to take a closer look at the Seemore brand putters. I love the way they look and they have quite a few options with the center shaft. I prefer a center shaft putter as it just fits my eye better.

I got to take a closer look at the Seemore brand putters. I love the way they look and they have quite a few options with the center shaft. I prefer a center shaft putter as it just fits my eye better.

I think Smallville on here is the same way. I am impartial, but recently have really begun to like the center shafted ones.

Out at a local college golf tournament.... (see thread 31st annual EZ-GO thread) a lot of them were using Seemore's. They were sinking putts too!!! :banana:

I am going to go to GG or GS and see if they have some of the Seemore putters to hit and check out the center shafted. I have not liked center shafted in the past but WOW these look awesome.

I am going to go to GG or GS and see if they have some of the Seemore putters to hit and check out the center shafted. I have not liked center shafted in the past but WOW these look awesome.

For what you will spend on a new putter, you could come to the THP outing and try them all out....AHHAHAHAH

I kid of course, let us know how it goes.

The center shafted are really great. I can feel the weight more evenly and that makes for better swing both back and forward. I recently tried the whistle shaft at SeeMore and was quite surprised at how much I liked it, so my new SeeMore will have that shaft. Cant wait for it to arrive.

For those who have yet to try these putters....BELIEVE THE HYPE. I can say they have helped my putting and most who have used them would probably say the same. I have not found a better overall brand for craftsmanship, style and performance.

Back