Bushnell Z6 Jolt Rangefinder

Thanks!

I picked this up as a replacement for a Leupold GX-2i, which is a very solid unit with great features but a little bit of a challenge for me to actually get a number on the flag. I got the Z6 out on the course today for the first time. For me at least, the pin seeker and Jolt factors make this a night and day better option. The Z6 is super easy to use and it actually locks on the flag. My sample size is small but so far I'm really happy with this rangefinder.

Last edited:
Day 2 on the course with the Z6 confirms my initial reaction. The Pinseeker technology is much easier (for me at least) to lock on the flag and get a number. I like the Jolt feature. I'm very happy with this unit.

Day 2 on the course with the Z6 confirms my initial reaction. The Pinseeker technology is much easier (for me at least) to lock on the flag and get a number. I like the Jolt feature. I'm very happy with this unit.

Glad to see that you picked one of these up. I still want to grab one for myself. I personally think this is the best range finder out there.

Back