What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THP. Will probably watch some of the tournament later.

If hoping the rain will stop for an hour or two so I can go to the driving range counts as golf stuff, then that's what I've been up to. Could say the same for any of the previous 6 days.

Thankfully, there always THP to get me through the crappy weather!

Play 18 with Canadan in our club's team match play event.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Play 18 with Canadan in our club's team match play event.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Sounds fun, how'd it go?

2 hours of short game practice and watching a bit of the US Open.

35 minutes of short game.

THP'ing.

Writing the rest of the night, need to knock out some things.

Chopped 1.25" off of BBA and regripped with a turquoise I-Line.

Joey D golf workout. I think all the stretching and rotational exercises will certainly help me. Also watched the Womens US Open.

Played a round of golf today with a friend, THP'd and watched the PGA Tour.

THPing, club clean-up, and thinking about which clubs to put in my sell pile.

Since throwing out my back Friday night all I've done is THP, watch golf on tv , ice and look at clubs online.

From The HTC One Blue!

Played 18 today.

Hit a medium bucket after yard work and new carpet browsing. Cleaned the irons for maiden voyage tomorrow early am.

11 holes practising, multiple balls. Chipped in more often than I hit acceptable drives. :banghead:

Add another lesson, focussing on right elbow.
Work in progress but seeing results.

Scouted courses for what are hopefully 2 weekends of golf. Sadly, these weekends when I am camping are also looking to be rainy at the moment, so they may just turn into days on the range.

Working on building my putter and hit the range for some short/mid iron work.

Posted on a couple of Golf message boards - hit the range for about half and hour and practice short game shots (chips/pitches) for another half hour then got out of the FLA heat/humidity.

Played 9 holes at a little par 3 course to finally put my new Mack Daddy 2s into play. 10 bucks to walk is not bad, and i was playing behind a EXTREMELY slow 4some that was actually a 2some, so i got to play 2 balls all day just to get more practice in. super fun

Signed up for the FW city mid-am......

and made my MC ball selection.

Hit the range and practice green for about 45 minutes each. Felt really good going away from both after having next to zero time to do golf related activities for a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back