Titleist Staff Stand Bag!

Seeing this bag as well as the anniversary version of the Wilson Staff Nexus bag make me wonder why do pros need a staff bag. I see what they say they keep in their bag and it seems like the poor caddy is carrying a lot of weight for no reason. I guess it is a good marketing tool but it feels a little out of date.

This is really true. Can you imagine how pumped a caddie would be if his pro said, "hey were going the lighter route for you from now on" haha

u6uta5aj.jpg

There she is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking of picking this bag up as well, how are you liking it? Any issues with the legs collapsing?

I'm thinking of picking this bag up as well, how are you liking it? Any issues with the legs collapsing?

Just like any other stand bag, legs collapsing is normal in house floors i guess. No issues whatsoever on grass or in the club parking lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Porky that is a sweet setup you have. Serious ponder mode for one myself will have to find out if they available in New Zealand. Keep us updated with on course performance!

Sweet! 6 pounds is very light (my R11 standbag was 5 pounds) and the R1 TMX/ SLDR TP is 6.5 pounds (2.92kg). The vinyl looks so much better than the canvas of most standbags. Worth the xtra weight if you walk. I just ditch the umbrella, raingear, 3 iron and Lob wedge

Back