FS: Callaway & TM Gear

jimsonjcat

Reaction score
Handicap
First up for sale is a NEW STILL IN PLASTIC Big Bertha Alpha Driver. I got this one in trade and did adjust the hosel and the COG, but I didn't bond with this driver. I hit it about 5 times and it is just honestly for a better player than what I am. Comes with headcover and tool - SOLD
alphaface_zpsf1ec90bf.jpg

alphasole_zps16fd49e9.jpg

Cobra Bio Cell Adjustable 3-4 Fairway wood with headcover and tool. I have used this for the past month. I loved this one and was going to use it forever, until I hit a pair of the TM RBZ Stage 2 woods, they are just better for my swing style. So this one has to go. $80 shipped!
biocell_zpsf32bce14.jpg

biocellsole_zps4e26eaf9.jpg

P3ProSwing Golf Simulator. Has a bunch of the features and courses, has the grass turf mat, and comes with almost all of the indicator tape for all clubs. I used it 3 times and LOVED it, until I broke the light fixture on my fan and realized I just don't have the ceiling height for this. This is a STEAL at $425 shipped
proswing_zps8af5c514.jpg

proswingdongle_zpsdbd6ccdf.jpg

Nike Mach SQ Irons (3-AW) Graphite shafts, I would say these are in 7/10 condition, a few nicks, but still have a lot of life in them. I got these in trade and never used them. $130 shipped.
nikesqsole_zpsddee94da.jpg

nikesqface_zps52caaa70.jpg

Power Play Caimon X2 Blades (3-PW) These have new Winn Excel grips. These are in 9/10 condition. I used them 3 times at the range. I thought I had gotten good enough to game some blades but didnt want a huge investment into them. Turns out, I am not good enough for blades, so here we are haha. $135 shipped
caimonsole_zps87939062.jpg

Caimonface_zps47c0d78b.jpg

Callaway X-Hot 3 and 5 woods, Winn Excel Grips, Stiff Shaft, both have headcovers. $120 shipped for the pair.
Xhot3_zpsc6b7fc02.jpg

Xhot5_zps8fc599d0.jpg

Taylormade Ghost Spider 36" Putter. 9/10 condition with a few minor nicks in the paint. Comes with headcover $80 Shipped
GhostPutter_zps55bcf5aa.jpg

Cobra Amp Cell 3-4 Adjustable Fairway Wood, Fujikura Fuel Regular Flex Shaft, No Headcover or Tool, Good Condition - $65 Shipped
AmpCell3_zps142caf93.jpg

Callaway X-Hot Driver, Project X Stiff Flex Shaft, 9.5 loft, Comes with Headcover, No tool, Used one Season, Has some wear - SOLD
XhotDriver_zps3c61b9a1.jpg

ONLY trades I am after are either NEW Taylormade Lethal Balls or Mizuno JPX EZ irons.

Last edited:
FS: Callaway & TM Gear

What flex shaft in the Cobra Bio Cell and Callaway fairways?

Callaway Woods both have stiff flex, Cobra Amp Cell is an R flex, Cobra Bio Cell is Lite flex.

What shafts are in the power play?

Stiff flex shafts in the power plays

SQ Irons are spoken for, x-hot driver is sold

So today I get a call from USPS, telling me I have several packages at the office. I ask why, as I have not ordered any new, well, anything. They proceed to tell me that these were sent back due to underpaid postage, THEY WERE WEIGHED ON THEIR SCALES. I am PISSED! Just like the rest of you. And it was for trivial amounts, like 25 cents, 50 cents, etc.
They asked me to pay the remaining postage. I told them F*#$ YOU! These were on your scales, if their off, that isn't my, or the people that have purchased from me faults. Everyone who is buying from me. I am putting it all on UPS 3 day and you will be getting your tracking numbers in the morning.

I have had this happen many many times from the post office. Now we use UPS primarily since we can't have goods being returned to us when our clients are waiting to use for special events. But if it fits in one of their flat rate priority boxes than we use it.

all clubs are set to be delivered vefore the holiday weekend

I also haven't received talking numbers

I was away from my computer yesterday. I emailed tracking numbers to all the email addresses through paypal. Furthermore you may text me at ***-***-7674 and I will text you a pic of the reciept with your tracking number on it and estimated date of delivery. No scam here, just REALLY bad service from the shipping company.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the Machspeed irons still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What type of shafts are the Callaway XHot 3 and 5 woods? My 4 w has Project X 6.0.
If they are still available, that is.

p3proswing still available? Did you register for the online, as new you get 1 year free with the 90+ courses?

Back