SeeMore zSeries Putter Review

That's a very nice looking series of putters.

I have to agree with everything Jman said about the Z3 putter. Every time I pull mine from the bag I just have to admire the quality craftsmanship that went into this beautiful putter. My Z3c is the smoothest putter I have ever rolled. My Z3c has been I think the best money I have ever spent on a club.

You know, I think I prefer the looks of the FGP2 better than the z3, but I haven't seen one in person yet. It might just be because I know how well that shape works!

I have to agree with everything Jman said about the Z3 putter. Every time I pull mine from the bag I just have to admire the quality craftsmanship that went into this beautiful putter. My Z3c is the smoothest putter I have ever rolled. My Z3c has been I think the best money I have ever spent on a club.

Z3 might be the best mid mallet shape they have come out with, it really might me.

Z3 might be the best mid mallet shape they have come out with, it really might me.

You are bringing this one with you this weekend right?!

Maybe, we shall see!

Pretty pretty please!! I am trying to convince my wife I need one of these for my birthday but I want to see/roll it first (as if it really matters...its a SeeMore!!)

Not really, I don't think I've ever gone to any THP gathering without at least 3-4 putters. :alien:
I know, you could use a SeMore travel case. Similar to the ones that Scor comes out with at demos

Just FYI, at the Atlanta Invitational any of you who will be there is welcome to give my Z3c a roll.

I know, you could use a SeMore travel case. Similar to the ones that Scor comes out with at demos
Haven't seen that, but I was thinking of a case that looked like the ones in movies & TV shows that snipers/assasins carry their rifles in. Crushed red velvet lining. I can see Jman: two black gloves, putting together his Z3, and then killing it on the course!

Haven't seen that, but I was thinking of a case that looked like the ones in movies & TV shows that snipers/assasins carry their rifles in. Crushed red velvet lining. I can see Jman: two black gloves, putting together his Z3, and then killing it on the course!

Hmmm...this gives me an idea!!

I don't need a case. I don't want a case. I'll just keep on rotating through one at a time as I do now.

u5egygy7.jpg

Great looking putter. When are they going to start showing up in shops?

Great looking putter. When are they going to start showing up in shops?

With the zSeries being as high end and new as they are, your best best would likely be to contact SeeMore directly and see if they have a place near you where you could try them out.

With the zSeries being as high end and new as they are, your best best would likely be to contact SeeMore directly and see if they have a place near you where you could try them out.

Ill check it out.

Lefty??? Noooooo........

Bummer.

Totally awesome review, though!

we hope to have some in a month or so. Please check back with us at info@seemore.com or here. Thanks.

Again with the awesome customer service, you guys spoil us to where it feels painful to deal with other companies lol. Keep up the great work guys. BTW I am still totaly lovin my Z3c.

Could the Z series be weighted over the 360? Are there additional weights you could get from Seemore to make it even heavier?

Could the Z series be weighted over the 360? Are there additional weights you could get from Seemore to make it even heavier?

They can insert a spud in the internal hosel and up it, I believe mine is at 385g IIRC.

Back