I Like:

Canadan & Amart
TNTCigarGuy & JohnnyMojo

Give me Dan and Andy here

ATLGolfer & NebGolfer
Golferbest & Adamw238

The Lawyer and Neb take this one!

And Team Paradise will finish with more points in the THPMC than team Hackers

Lets go two out of three in these above, CJ. I'll take the Hackers side of each wager. What say you?

Whats the bet?

Have you seem his tee game?

He got it out there when he needed to. Dave and I were busy bickering back and forth about something during LIITA so I wasn't always paying the most attention.

Maynard did almost take out passerbys though on one hole with the road left. I do remember that, and thought how glad I didn't have a hook on that hole.

Last edited:
Can I ask a favor please?

Everyone making a bet, quote it when it is accepted and include the post Number?

Mods, could you edit the 2nd post with new bets? i will try to keep up...

Everyone making a bet, quote it when it is accepted and include the post Number?

I'll try my best.

Alright who wants some action?

Give me Team Hackers to win it all -

Who wants the other end of this matchup?
Nate & Jeff Spicoli
ATLGolfer & J4U
I'm taking Big Time and Spicoli.

Bring it! THP Avi control for 2 weeks. Who's game?

Strap in, Doug.

Stuff just got real.

I can try to tomorrow morning when I am at a computer.

I needed a little extra motivation for tomorrow...Found it.

Yeah, it's a bit much when people are overconfident, right "Big Time"?

Don't know what overconfident means? That's a new word for me but I'm sure you could spell it out for me if I asked....right?

I bet that I will have a beer or two with Dev. Who wants some of that?

Seriously though, it is awesome to see the community get involved in this thread. I was trying to think of some cool prop bets that you guys could make but I haven't thought of anything good yet.

Seriously though, it is awesome to see the community get involved in this thread. I was trying to think of some cool prop bets that you guys could make but I haven't thought of anything good yet.

I'm in. Haha

You missed post #63 for my bet. Please update your post reserved for bets.

I'm taking the overs. If you stop at 2 I will be impressed.

Seems like a lot of action on Nate and Jeff vs ATL and Doug. The eyes of the nation will be on that one, and it's going to be a slobberknocker.

Question, are the only bets approved twitter/THP avatars, make someone wear something goofy, etc.? Or can we bet something with monetary value?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back