Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I know it's late, but I'm eyeing an 11:20 at white clay creek hot deal for 39 bucks tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know it's late, but I'm eyeing an 11:20 at white clay creek hot deal for 39 bucks tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I can't play but that's a great deal. I like that course.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

I can't play but that's a great deal. I like that course.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Yup, nice course and that price includes unlimited range balls on their amazing practice facility.

Is anyone else playing in the open play day at Saucon Valley tomorrow?

ahuga6e3.jpg

Cream Ridge driving range. Complete garbage. This was one of the better spots to

Played there Sunday with my pops. The course is utter crap and charged 60 bucks.

That's rough. Could have played 2 rounds at mercer for that price!

Amazing and crappy if that makes sense. Some amazing shots and some shanks

So it seems that I am going to be free tomorrow and the wife said I should go play golf. Going to be in the Pennington area she mentioned the Mercer course and I know that I have seen that a bunch in this thread.

Anyone around tomorrow morning/afternoon? Or have any other course recommendations.

Spots for 2 more for tomorrow. Anyone want to join us?

Trying to see if I can get away. How much is the round?

For non-residents, greens fee is 48 and cart fee is 18.

Course is fantastic. We are playing the East, which is a link-style course.

For non-residents, greens fee is 48 and cart fee is 18.

Course is fantastic. We are playing the East, which is a link-style course.
Nice. Make it happen Nate!

I so miss golf right now.....Two weeks of all-star practice has me exhausted. I have played once (9 hole event on Father's Day with my daughter) in nearly 3 weeks now. Games start tonight so I will have a good idea on how much longer this might last. The girls are playing some good ball so this might last a while......Half of me hopes so, the girls have worked so hard, and half of me hopes we are 4 and done.

Also trying to figure if I can get away. will no soon. be a first for me w/ THPers

I so miss golf right now.....Two weeks of all-star practice has me exhausted. I have played once (9 hole event on Father's Day with my daughter) in nearly 3 weeks now. Games start tonight so I will have a good idea on how much longer this might last. The girls are playing some good ball so this might last a while......Half of me hopes so, the girls have worked so hard, and half of me hopes we are 4 and done.

Miss teeing up with you buddy. I know how tough it must be for you, especially considering how much you worked on your game over the winter

Reminds me of the South Park episode where the kids are in the baseball playoffs and keep winning even though they don't want to play anymore cuz it's ruining their summer. Not saying the kids aren't having fun, but...

Played Old York yesterday. Highly recommended if you get the chance.
7e5uzety.jpg

You're in!

One spot left for tomorrow!
Thanks for letting the old guy in. Do they have a range I can't remember it's been a while.

Back