Ocean City -- 2014 Invitational #4 extra Rounds and Misc discussions

Is anyone going with their families?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

My g/f is coming down, she's meeting up with her best friend and husband to do beach stuff most of the time.

I was thinking about bringing my wife and kids out with me.

I'm sure they will enjoy the beach while we play golf

Definitely a fun family area with plenty of stuff to do for the wife and kids (mostly beach, but other things as well.)

I'm sure they will enjoy the beach while we play golf
I'm sure they will, I was just curious if there would be anyone to keep my wife from going crazy.

I'm sure they will, I was just curious if there would be anyone to keep my wife from going crazy.

I can try to help with that but no garantees :alien:

I'm coming down with the wife and kids and meeting her folks and brother/wife/kid at the hotel (Princess Royale).
It's nice her family is joining us, frees me up to do more THP golf and socializing.

I'm coming down with the wife and kids and meeting her folks and brother/wife/kid at the hotel (Princess Royale).
It's nice her family is joining us, frees me up to do more THP golf and socializing.

Well I think my wife has decided not to join me as she didn't want to spend 24 hours in the car with my kids, so I'm just gonna take them to great wolf lodge when I get back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I'm just curious if anyone has an open seat/ bed in a hotel.

What day will you be arriving?

I think we may have a spot with Peter not coming and all, did somebody replace him?

I think we may have a spot with Peter not coming and all, did somebody replace him?

Vman is staying with us on Thursday night, but we should have a spot the rest of the weekend.

I'm not 100% when I'll be arriving if I can catch a ride it will be whenever they arrive, if not I'll probably just need a room for Saturday and possibly Sunday. On a side note Ocean City should be a hopping place with the dew tour in town.

I'm not 100% when I'll be arriving if I can catch a ride it will be whenever they arrive, if not I'll probably just need a room for Saturday and possibly Sunday. On a side note Ocean City should be a hopping place with the dew tour in town.

Ill make sure I pack my vans, skinny jeans, and tight sleeveless t's.

With this being a Shamble, whoever has Buck on their team is in for a great round!

yep, it's a huge deal there, one of the biggest weekends of the year in OC.

cage the elephant is playing Friday night.

Should we take this into account for driving time between the hotels and courses?

I believe my spot is open in a two room suite at the Lankford on Friday and Saturday nights, but the boys check out Sunday.

Honestly, I haven't been there for it before. I just know from talking to my hotels there, that they are expecting the biggest crowds of the season.

But I think OC in general it's a good rule of thumb to allow plenty of time to get anywhere in the area.

I believe my spot is open in a two room suite at the Lankford on Friday and Saturday nights, but the boys check out Sunday.
who do I need to message to see?

who do I need to message to see?

amsmith61, Buckbug, and MPLefty are the other three in the room.

So pumped for Friday this will be my first time playing 36 in a day. Not a bad way to make that happen finally

Back