What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One grip. Yes, just one. Had an issue with one yesterday that I had to cut off while installing.

Air compressor plus pure gun is your friend!

Jumbo bucket of range balls!

A dozen B330-RX, a new X-Spann glove and two NDMC platinums. A red one for the B Asha I've got incoming and a red & blue one to put on my lob wedge.

Iomic mid in lime green.

Time for some back to my roots tinkering.

Just picked this up on Golfsmith using their 20% off coupon. Been wanting a sweet staff bag for a while and I really like the Bridgestone bags. Couldn't pass up such a good deal.

30079790_im__________0_gsi
I have to say, that is a sweet bag! I happen to have one too :)

Sweet bag Orange Hog!

My pitchfix and tees came in last from my 20 $ ebay coupon

Bought an HDMX Rave a week or so ago for the golf course. Took it with me on my trip to Georgia and used it in the car. It sync's up well with my iPhone and was pretty loud. Had a decent battery life too ... definitely enough to get me through a round. Claims to have double the battery life if I use an audio jack.

Nothing fancy, but for under $25 I can find worse ways to spend that money.

I didn't buy them today, but they showed up this morning!

Three hand ground forged wedges from Al at Grind Golf.

These are raw heads so they will rust a bit with KBS Tour-V Wedge shafts and Lamkin UTx midsize grips.

udu6yhyz.jpg
tybagy9y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thosse are sharp dude. Congrats!

Thosse are sharp dude. Congrats!

Thanks, Tapatalk killed the image quality though. They look even better in person.

13 standard Lamkin R.E.L. ACE 3GEN grips. Gonna add +2 wraps and build up the bottom to reduce some taper.

Had some clubs to trade in so I picked up a X2 hot 4H and 5w!

Picked up a dozen of the Super soft multi colored box. I also picked this up for next to nothing.
ebavenur.jpg
I have one of those. Bought it....yikes....a bunch of years ago and it's full of "practice" balls.

Air compressor plus pure gun is your friend!
Yes it is. Best combo golf purchase I've made possibly ever.

I have one of those. Bought it....yikes....a bunch of years ago and it's full of "practice" balls.

Yes it is. Best combo golf purchase I've made possibly ever.
utyjytu8.jpg

mine is full of game balls lol

Holy triple post? Can a mod delete 2 of those?
When I posted earlier I kept getting an error saying could not authenticate. It sure looks like it did!

4 Ashworth polo's and a pair of Ashworth pants, all for $89 shipped.

couple of headcovers

What kind of headcovers???

I forget..... lol i'll be posting them when i get them for sure i've had a secret project i've been working on for a few weeks. its pretty special to me and something i've wanted to do for quite some time.

I forget..... lol i'll be posting them when i get them for sure i've had a secret project i've been working on for a few weeks. its pretty special to me and something i've wanted to do for quite some time.

Awesome dude.. Looking forward to hearing about it. Last special project you worked on was pretty darn sweet

Bought some Ashworth pants & ordered my irons.

Paid my money to volunteer for the U.S. Amateur at The Atlanta Athletic Club in August.

Be the ball!!

The seemore db4x I picked up from a THPER arrived today! Installed SS mid slim 2.0 midnight grip.
a9egypu8.jpg
da5aha7e.jpg
yba4y3as.jpg
u7y7ejap.jpg
Beautiful!

A lesson for Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back