• Mizuno Kabuki

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters

Dr RosenRosen

Reaction score
Handicap
I am curious as to what people think is the best club divider system taking into account (1) ease of accessing clubs; (2) club chatter (or lack thereof); and (3) look.

1. 4-way
2. 5-way
3. 6-way
4. 7-way
5. 8-way
6. 14-way
7. Ogio Woode
8. Ogio Arc
9. Mizuno Kabuki
10. Other (e.g., BagBoy Revolver, Ogio Silencer, etc.)

I don't have enough experience, but two 'other' big options would be the BagBoy Revolver system and Ogio Silencer system

I am enjoying a 7-way with the big putter slot being the 7th. Chatter is still there a little while walking, but nothing that bothers me.

I'm using 14 way full length and it works just fine. Chatter is still there but doesn't bug me too much. I'm pretty open with the dividers but I do prefer a putter well or slot. I like to have that right out in front

I like the 14 way, but not sure if anybody has any experience with the bennington divider system?

I have a couple range sessions with my 6 way cart bag, and with a 10.5 to it works out very well. On the course I love the 14 way, because then I tell if I forget a club as they each have a specific spot.

An Ogio with the Woode system will be my next bag.

I have had 6, 7 and 14.

I prefer the 6-7 dividers honestly. I think it is easier to get the clubs in and out!

Let me add this... I prefer 6-7 when it is a carry/stand bag. I prefer 14 if it is a cart bag. I think its much easier to get clubs out of a stand bag with minimal dividers.

I went other, because I would say 14 for all the clubs, but I like to have a stretching pole as well and would need an external well or something for that, so at least 15-way would be my vote.

The 6 way makes it easy enough to find the club I want and it's easy to replace clubs without searching for the one or two empty slots.

Yes there is some chatter and tangling but not so much as to be annoying. Also I can put all wedges into one slot if I had to take several to a spot for chipping and there is plenty of room for oversized putter grips.

I love the 6-way dividers like this one:

taylormade-golf-bag.jpg

With that said, I've only had a few bags and they all had 5 or 6-way dividers.

Used to be a big fan of the Woode too until I started to ride a bit and getting a 14 way divider with dedicated putter port. No going back for me. Less clatter and 4 clubs don't come out when I pull one out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tried the 6 way and am not a fan. I have the ogio chamber with the silencer tech and love it. I can't imagine going to a bag that doesn't have a system to stop/limit chatter.

14-way would have been my first vote, but my time with Ogio's Silencer tech put me in the "other" category. Great system.

Ogio's 14-way divider is IMO the best will not buy anything else after trying one.

Bennington Q12/14...nothing close imo. Chatter is eliminated not lessened, know when a club is not there, tons of room, great layout of pockets, great on cart or push (no carry...too heavy)...on and on and on.

Bennington Q12/14...nothing close imo. Chatter is eliminated not lessened, know when a club is not there, tons of room, great layout of pockets, great on cart or push (no carry...too heavy)...on and on and on.
yes it is such an awesome bag. I eyeball yours every time lol

I use only cart or staff bags, so the 14 is my preference. My course is a carts only course in the mountains. Walking/carrying is not allowed, and you wouldn't want to.

I like the 8-way I've been using. Dedicated slots for my driver, 4-wood, and my two hybrids, a putter well, then slots for 3 irons/wedges each. Looks good, well-organized, I know if I forgot a club, but I can also reach in and pull out multiple clubs at the same time easily.

I like the six way the best. The 14 way makes sense, but when you take out multiples of clubs to your shot, putting them back in is a pain in the ass.

I use only cart or staff bags, so the 14 is my preference. My course is a carts only course in the mountains. Walking/carrying is not allowed, and you wouldn't want to.

I haven't seen a staff bag with 14 way dividers. Can you take a picture of yours?

Damn this thread! I had no idea what a Bag Boy revolver LTD was.... I researched it and I was sold. Ordered one on amazon prime... It will be here on thursday!

I haven't seen a staff bag with 14 way dividers. Can you take a picture of yours?

Actually, it was probably not a staff bag, just a rather large cart bag and I no longer have it. I'll have one in July though, and I doubt it will have 14 dividers.

I've had the sun mountain four 5 with the 14 way dividers, ogio chamber with the lock system and now the bennington quiet organizer 14 and by far the bennington offers the best system. Clubs do not get stuck like chamber and there's no chatter like the sun mountain.

Ogio Chamber lock system is the best I've ever used. My clubs no longer move at all and I've had zero problems with the clubs sticking. It eliminates chatter and will keep my forged Wilson Staff's looking pretty longer. I also no longer have need for a head cover on my putter.

Back