The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting a new job at my current company on 8/4...it's only a 12-month rotation, though.

Getting tomorrow's work done today!
Just in a kick butt and take names attitude right now, getting my world in order before I head to Ocean City with a van full of THPers I consider good friends!

Going to be special!

#SleepersGetTheSharpie

Getting tomorrow's work done today!
Just in a kick butt and take names attitude right now, getting my world in order before I head to Ocean City with a van full of THPers I consider good friends!

Going to be special!

#SleepersGetTheSharpie

Bring that butt-kicking attitude with you to OC so we can open up a can on Saturday!

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

ehupa8u3.jpg

Don't expect many people to know what this is, but this is a big result for my high school summer intern. Could have a publication by the end of the summer!

Gel documentation with an iPhone is pathetic though.

After 5 years of working at the same place, I finally got a covered parking spot!! So happy!!

So, the replacement for my broken Razr Fit shaft came in today...

esynusyv.jpg

Holy bleeping bleep they sent me a Big Bertha!!!

It's a refurb, but still - holy bleep!!! All I was hoping for was an R flex shaft. Way above and beyond.

Words can't express how happy I am with this level of customer service. What a top notch company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Friggin cool!

Callaway has the best cusromrr service.

Congrats on all the new arrivals, babies and cars!!

Ugh. That's too bad russtopher. There's no way the Big Bertha shaft fits your Razr Fit. It's a completely different tip on that shaft.

Very unfortunate.

Spoiler
Callaway is freaking amazing.

How cool is that? Callaway is awesome

How cool is that? Callaway is awesome

I already liked Callaway - had the Razr Fit, Odyssey putter, and had played X-20 irons all last year. Now, I feel guilty that I don't love the SuperSofts after today :)

Seriously, I had planned on getting fit next year for my 40th b-day for my first full set of new "good" clubs, and I'll tell you right now - Callaway will be tops on my list. Absolutely.

I already liked Callaway - had the Razr Fit, Odyssey putter, and had played X-20 irons all last year. Now, I feel guilty that I don't love the SuperSofts after today :)

Seriously, I had planned on getting fit next year for my 40th b-day for my first full set of new "good" clubs, and I'll tell you right now - Callaway will be tops on my list. Absolutely.

haha dont feel guilty, the supersofts are good, but not for everyone.

they sure know how to treat withtheir customers

Third in total revenue, second in total rounds, second in rounds vs budget and second in revenue vs budget among the five courses. We are also issuing 53% of all the loyalty cards given out by the five courses (we've given out 1,096 out of 2,081; second place has 328). My wife continues to impress everyone and scare the crap out of the two lowest ranked courses, who last year were #2 and #3.

Incumbent state superintendent of education lost her ass tonight in the primary even after spending millions, makes me incredibly happy. Don't piss teachers off and expect to keep your job.

Ding Dong the wi…t….c…...

One year ago today, my life changed for ever. I headed to the hospital nervous and scared. I don't know if I ever shared with you how much I weighed because frankly it is embarrassing but I consider you guys family so here goes. Before I headed into surgery, I stepped on the scale at exactly 410 lbs. This morning I wake up a completely new person. My life has changed in so many positive ways both relating to golf and not. I just weighed myself and this morning I weigh 293 lbs. For our non math experts out there that is 117 lbs. I could not have done this without the support of my family and friends. I made this change in my life for my daughter and my wife. I was headed down a terrible path and it all kind of hit me one day. If having this done allows me to spend even one more minute with them, it was all worth it. It hasn't been an easy journey by an means but my friends here both on and off THP have been so incredibly supportive. It really opened my eyes to just how wonderful this community is. Just have made friends here that I will have with me forever. So with all that said, I just wanted to say thank you today. Thank you for your support and your friendship.

Last edited:
Ricky that is awesome thanks for sharing

Wow that is incredible Ricky, you lost a 9th grader!!! That is an awesome change, proud of you buddy.

Ricky that is an incredible change - congratulations!!

That is effing awesome Ricky! So freaking proud of you man, looking forward to meeting you Saturday.

Using Tapatalk

Looks good on you ricky

wow Ricky that is great! I admire de dedication

Hell ya Ricky!! Proud of you bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back