allGreat golfball trade off/sell off of 2014

jimsonjcat

Reaction score
Handicap
I have a ton of golf balls for sale. I buy boxes of them to try them out and if I dont like them I just dont use them anymore. So here we go, prices are PER SLEEVE. The ONLY trades I would be after are either Taylormade Lethals, or Callaway Speed Regimes (preferably SR2 but I will take others). I will give you as fair of market value on trades as you give me, in other words, you try to lowball me, im gonna lowball you.

Taylormade project (a) - 1 sleeve - $5.00
Titleist Velocity - 2 sleeves - SOLD
Srixon Q-Star - 3 Sleeves - $4.00
Srixon Z Star - 3 Sleeves - $4.00
Srixon Z Star QV - 3 Sleeves - $4.00
Wilson Staff Duo - 3 sleeves - $5.00
Callaway SuperSoft - 5 Sleeves - SOLD
2013 Titliest ProV1x - 5 Sleeves - SOLD
Bridgestone E6 Yellow - 3 Sleeves - SOLD
Wilson Staff FG Tour Urethane - 6 Sleeves - SOLD
Taylormade Tour Preferred X - 1 Sleeve - $8.00
Taylormade Tour PReferred - 1 Sleeve - $8.00
Taylormade Rockeballz - 2 Sleeves - $4.00
Callaway Hex Black - 1 Sleeve - $6.00
Callaway Hex Chrome - 3 Sleeves - SOLD
Titleist NXT Tour - 3 Sleeves - $5.00
Nike 20XI - 1 Sleeve - $5.00
Bridgestone B330 Tour - 2 Sleeves - SOLD

PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING!!!!

Last edited:
Q re the Wilson Tours and B330's...are these the most recent versions or a season old?

2013's. the 2014's are the supersofts, the tour preferred, tour preferred x, and the project a's. All the rest are 2013.

All the Chromes and V1x's are sold

PM sent for Supersofts

Pm replied to, it appears the supersofts are sold

PM sent on E6 and Velocity...

sending PM now

PM sent on the Srixon XVs and the TM TPx

So today I get a call from USPS, telling me I have several packages at the office. I ask why, as I have not ordered any new, well, anything. They proceed to tell me that these were sent back due to underpaid postage, THEY WERE WEIGHED ON THEIR SCALES. I am PISSED! Just like the rest of you. And it was for trivial amounts, like 25 cents, 50 cents, etc.
They asked me to pay the remaining postage. I told them F*#$ YOU! These were on your scales, if their off, that isn't my, or the people that have purchased from me faults. Everyone who is buying from me. I am putting it all on UPS 3 day and you will be getting your tracking numbers in the morning.

Srixon z star qv?

Back