2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Thinking engaged.

Bluto! He always tried to kick PopEye's arse :deadhorse:

I've got the kryptonyte JF

I keep thinking #theDOS will be a great way to extend a golf season that usually ends here in October. The problem is the golf season still hasn't really started here. A late start coupled with terrible weather and lots of rain has courses here closed.

Weather is my #OriginalSuperVillain. It conspires against me every day to stop me from being the golfer I can/should be.

Work gets harder in the rain. But it makes it so much more sweet when you can actually get back out there!

Usually not very creative but I need to start thinking on this one. Need to make this happen at all costs

Sent from my Surface 2 using Tapatalk

The contests have me very nervous, I utterly fail in terms of creativity.

I hope I can come up with that winning idea to help make my dream come true!

Everyone should try to get into this, been there or not IMO. Competition is good!

Would not miss the opportunity to be there with you as captain. Something awesome is going to happen this year, and you are leading the charge.
I hope everyone tries to get involved in this. This is such a fantastic event.

2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

The contests have me very nervous, I utterly fail in terms of creativity.

I hope I can come up with that winning idea to help make my dream come true!

Keep plugging at em and you'll hit one out out the park. Trust me, you've got it in ya.

Everyone should try to get into this, been there or not IMO. Competition is good!
Competition on the front end will only help that fighting spirit as you lead Team THP to victory!!!

I'm glad this thread has picked up. I can tell you the zoocrew is excited too.

Kind of a newbie here, but I followed the whole event last year on the twittersphere. I'm game and giving it me all. When the smoke clears may the best survive and take it to the #ZooCrew. Revenge is best served ice cold.

I'm glad this thread has picked up. I can tell you the zoocrew is excited too.

I've never been excited to get my butt whooped before.....but I suppose the #zoocrew is a different breed.

From The HTC One Blue!

I think we should drop a bomb today.
#StayTuned

#BombsAway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#ILoveBombs

#targetlockedinonzoocrew

Ready to start shoveling all that #ZooPooh back at them!

I like bombs.

#tunedin

So pumped for the opportunity to be a part of this, its been a tough morning for my bank account: ordered my ALBATROSS CLUB membership, 4 dz practice balls to be put to very good use, and gym membership to try and get into some physical shape besides round before December. The next four months are going to be filled with even more golf and practice than before. My wife is going to kill me.

Bomb Dropping?

#DoIt

Let's hear it JB!

Back