College Bound Hacker!!!

TIGolfer1996

Reaction score
Handicap
Well, I've gotten to the point where I am no longer an immature high schooler, I've moved on, free and easy down the road I go!....to college! Now I'm an immature college kid! I'll be attending Tennessee Tech University, majoring in Journalism!

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

Live it up, enjoy and only take loans out for what you need.

Signed,

A former college student who didn't know any better

Congrats and good luck!

Signed,

Very good advice.. Especially the part about living it up. You only get to do this for 4 years (well maybe a couple more if you need, but still)

HAVE FUN

Congratulations man. College was a blast for me. I went for four years. Got a degree. But I only remember 2 of those years. I had a good time.

Have a great time, only do things to the appropriate level of stupid

Have fun, enjoy it, and best of luck!

Good luck. And take it from first hand experience. Don't give up on the Journalism career, two years out of school. You'll end up regretting it, and in the hotel business.

Congrats, have fun and enjoy. Go back up and read the loans thing again. I see you are in Memphis. We gotta play some time. There are several THP'rs in The Memphis area that play together pretty often.

JM

Congrats and good luck, enjoy the journey.

Congrats and good luck!

Congrats!! Have fun but get that work done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! Don't hold back at college, assuming you're living at school. Really is the time of your life.

Congrats and enjoy a little at the same time!

Congratulations! That's great news. I hope you get a chance to hit the links at school. When I went to college I stopped playing golf, which I regret. Study hard, party like crazy, stay away from kids holding camera phones at parties, and keep playing golf!

Best of luck to you. I will reiterate what Miller Time said. If you have to take out loans, only take out what you absolutely need. It may be a bit of a struggle at times but when its all said and done, you will be thankful that you didn't go overboard.

This is very wise advice

Signed,

Congrats! Enjoy your college life it is truly a great time.

Congratulations and good luck.

Congrats and enjoy!

Congrats! Make the best of it and enjoy your time there!

Have a great time, only do things to the appropriate level of stupid

Appropriate meaning, as long as it doesn't get you killed, addicted to an illegal drug, put in jailed, sued, caught by cameras, racist, or thrown out of school.

In all seriousness, challenge yourself and all your beliefs. Find people who don't think like you and make friends with them. Go study abroad if you can afford it. (This might be the only thing I'd disagree on about loans.) If your school has sports, travel to support them. And enjoy being young. If you're like most of the world, you'll never truly get to live this freely again.

have fun it will be some of the funnest times of your life

Ah, TennisShoe Tech, where the men are men and the woman are too..... Sorry ond econ teacher said that all the time. I will say this, coming from Memphis to Cookeville might be a culture shock at first so just be aware.

Last edited:
Congrats! As others have said, take advantage of ALL the fun you can have while in college, but be smart about it. Don't go stupid with your new found independence and try to slide by, that can sneak up and kick you in the back side. Work on getting good grades, but have a blast on the weekends. Don't be worried about what others thing either, chances are you'll NEVER seen them again. So go talk to the hot girl in the cafeteria, who knows, she just might say "yes" if you ask her out.
Good luck!

Back