What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The seemore db4x I picked up from a THPER arrived today! Installed SS mid slim 2.0 midnight grip.
a9egypu8.jpg
da5aha7e.jpg
yba4y3as.jpg
u7y7ejap.jpg
Beautiful!

That looks sharp! That has a 330M head shape I like. Keep me updated how it rolls.

That looks sharp! That has a 330M head shape I like. Keep me updated how it rolls.
exactly the reason why I picked it up. plummers neck, head shape, and dual sight line of the 330m that I love. add in milled face and RST!!! I believe tjat is a formula for one hell of a putter

The seemore db4x I picked up from a THPER arrived today! Installed SS mid slim 2.0 midnight grip. Beautiful!

That is one beautiful flatstick. Enjoy it!

Oh also ordered a couple bionic gloves stable grip.

The seemore db4x I picked up from a THPER arrived today! Installed SS mid slim 2.0 midnight grip. Beautiful!

Nice pickup Kang!! I love my DB4x, but it's going in the wife's bag this year!

Nice pickup Kang!! I love my DB4x, but it's going in the wife's bag this year!
been carpet rolling it and its so good! anxious to take her out tomorrow morning. it has everything I love about the odyssey 330m and added RST! I keep saying it but it just fits my eye so well and has great weight to it. love the feel and sound of a b330 comimg off this face!

been carpet rolling it and its so good! anxious to take her out tomorrow morning. it has everything I love about the odyssey 330m and added RST! I keep saying it but it just fits my eye so well and has great weight to it. love the feel and sound of a b330 comimg off this face!

I personally think the sound on a putting green in open space is even more intoxicating for the DB4 series. It's just higher pitched pure, and I love it.

[h=1]Odyssey Tank #7 Putter 38"[/h]

[h=1]Odyssey Tank #7 Putter 38"[/h]

Solid pickup, I have one those, great flatstick.

Picked up a Cobra Bio Cell+ driver in white/blue with the Matrix Red Tie stiff flex shaft. Got to spend a couple of hours with it during my range session today. Very pleased so far!

Nice pickup, love my Bio Cell as well.

Bought a 4pack of lessons today, definitely want to continue building on what I've learned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Traded some extras on Monday for a reg Bio 3w-4w....I know, I know, 4 weeks I'll have one, but it didn't cost me to trade so whatever.

Bought the SKLZ gold flex trainer. Figure if nothing else it will be a good warm up and help the girlfriend (former college softball player) SLOW that tempo down haha.

Traded some extras on Monday for a reg Bio 3w-4w....I know, I know, 4 weeks I'll have one, but it didn't cost me to trade so whatever.
Guilty of doing the same thing today!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Bought an Odyssey Protype Tour #6. My wife is taking this unpleasantly well. Still, a great price at $65.

Found out today I won these bad boys for my closest to the pin a few months back.

gabudy2a.jpg

Those must be comfortable shoes.

original.jpg

Seriously, I've got a pair, and I love them.

More Supersofts
3umypyja.jpg

This is a little late, but I bought a Titliest Vokey SM5 Saturday. After trading some stuff in and 25% off I walked out only paying $51.

This is a little late, but I bought a Titliest Vokey SM5 Saturday. After trading some stuff in and 25% off I walked out only paying $51.
sweet deal my friend

I picked up a Game Golf unit today. It's raining tomorrow, so I won't get to try it out until Thursday.
97a211459f3d367b99502527b37b2562_zpsc2a24a76.jpg

Picked up 2 dozen Srixon Q stars today with a gift card that my mom won for a long drive contest at a tournament she played in. a dozen yellow for me and a dozen white for her. love the z stars, so hopefully the q stars perform at least close to them, as they were much cheaper lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back