Finally Stepping Out of the Shadows...

JayWalk

Reaction score
Handicap
High
Hey guys...finally figured I would create a post to introduce myself. I have been a long time lurker here for a a while and actually spend a little too much time on this site reading all of the posts (damn you deals thread for making me spend so much money!).

Anyway, I am a relatively new golfer that has decided that this was the year to improve my game. Previous to this year the most I would ever get out to play was once or twice and it mostly consisted of drinking on the course. This year I became a member at a local outdoor learning facility here in Massachusetts which gives me access to unlimited range balls for the year so I figured it would be a great way to improve my game. I have been hitting that place up at least 3 times a week since March and have gone from topping every shot to at least being able to make solid contact (just not very accurate yet). I have only been out on course twice this year and have shot well over 100 (probably in the 120 range, but didn't keep accurate score). My ultimate goal is to break 100 this summer so hopefully we will get there.

So that's my story. Hopefully I will be a little more active here going forward and start to post a bit more. Also just wanted to thank most of you for all of the great information that you provide here. I am sure that if I keep reading and actually practice what i read that I will hit my goal in no time.

Thanks...and see you around!

:banana:

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP and good luck on reaching your goal of breaking 100!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to the forum Jay!

Welcome to thp Jay

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Glad you are here.

JM

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to THP, careful crossing the street!

Welcome to THP.
LESSONS. First thing you need to be doing before you get serious about hitting the range. Practicing at the range with no direction is going to make it extremely difficult to improve much. Learning how to swing the club is the best approach to improving.
Good luck.

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum! Quite a few Massachusetts/New England members here.

We have this thread here.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. You're going to love it here.

Welcome to THP. By going and practicing 3 times a week you will drop to under 100 in no time. Be sure to practice with a purpose and hit up that short game area!

Back