Back In Stock - THP Tees By Epoch

Bad morning to have computer issues at work..

Not sure what the max is, but 5 packs coming my way.

2 packs here. One for me and one for advertising!

Boom order placed for 2 packs of the longer tees.

Can someone post a link to the store for me.

Order for 2 packs placed. Just happened to get a pack from a THPer a few weeks ago too.

Just ordered two boxes of tees (best tees made IMO), and picked up the THP Towel I've been meaning to order too! Excited!

Bad morning to have computer issues at work..

I bought 5 packs, if they sell out before you can get some, I'll send you a pack, sadly we won't have them in OC, but I got you partner.

I bought 5 packs, if they sell out before you can get some, I'll send you a pack, sadly we won't have them in OC, but I got you partner.

Thanks buddy! Computer issues have been corrected and 3 boxes ordered. Suppose I should log into work now. :)

2 packs ordered from the road

Placed my order :) thanks THP

Thank goodness I have been out for a while.....I bought a few packs of regular green Epochs....but it wasn't the same.

ordered a pack of each.

Orderd 2 packs and another white towel.

In for two! Unfortunately I won't get my hands on them for a while since I'll be away next week for vacation. I don't suppose that JB could bring my order to OC... :)

Sweet! I love these tees and have been waiting for this for awhile. Ordered a couple and the putting perfection book too. Add on the Albatross club discount and it's a no-brainer!

best tees ever, just placed my order

No, unfortunately I am flying and because of that will not have the opportunity to bring goods.

In for two! Unfortunately I won't get my hands on them for a while since I'll be away next week for vacation. I don't suppose that JB could bring my order to OC... :)

Look up Ken :D

2 packs for me. I love these tee's

In for 5, I'm going to hoard them.

I love these tee's.

Man ... when is the hat going to be back in stock!? Gotta have one of those! :banana:

Order placed

Back