Ocean City -- 2014 Invitational #4 extra Rounds and Misc discussions

you know no matter how far my first tee shot travels...........it will be close to 300 yards lol :banana:
Ya know Mike,with all this chatter.......the local media is going to be there to air your round! Have a safe trip and Aaron and I will see you Fri.morn(glad we're paired,haven't seen you in a while!)

My 1/2 day of work for tomorrow was approved, so I should be rolling in around 6 after some stops I have to make. Can't wait, and this could not have come at a better time - really need some mental health days! Shoulder has been really bothering me, so I am gonna bust out the short game - I hope!

Final day of work before we leave tomorrow!

Also, wondering if I could bum a ride to the course on Saturday, don't want to leave the g/f without any wheels when I'm on the course...

We're using this as the kickoff event for our family vacation week so we'll be staying in OC until the 5th. Unfortunately, none of the kids play golf but I hope to get in a few more trips to the course here and there through the week as time permits.

Is anyone going with their families?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Revised list:

Morning Rum Pointe

8:06
vman

buckbug
amsmith61
Maddog

8:14
PGG

Crest4
Bigball
milehighgolfer

8:22
Tpluff
jlukes
T2GRN18
LeeB

8:30
MPlefty

Golf3rguy
MI Slice
GolfinFF

8:38

RCgreen
bobgeorge
Youngbuck
Creegs7882

8:46
Open

Lighthouse afternoon round

3:21
Chosen1
Buckjob
amsmith61
Tpluff

3:30
DevRickus
jwkde
Crest4
MPlefty

3:39
jlukes

Rob Wedge
Moosejaa
milehighgolfer

3:48
PGG
JonD
T2GRN18
MI Slice

3:57
GolfinFF
Bigball
buckbug
LeeB

4:06
bobgeorge
Youngbuck
RCGreen
Golfinnut

Remember ... I am in for the morning round at Rum Pointe as well. I will be down Thursday night and am looking forward to it!

No more spots for Friday? I may fly in Thursday night.

Final day of work before we leave tomorrow!

Also, wondering if I could bum a ride to the course on Saturday, don't want to leave the g/f without any wheels when I'm on the course...
I can get you there, where are you staying again?

We're using this as the kickoff event for our family vacation week so we'll be staying in OC until the 5th. Unfortunately, none of the kids play golf but I hope to get in a few more trips to the course here and there through the week as time permits.

Ken

If you haven't already played it, get up to play Baywood Greens in De!

Is anyone going with their families?

The wife is coming with me as well ... she is going to see the horses over on Assateague Island while we are playing! She loves the beach and will most definitely find something to do. She will also be dropping me off at the course on Friday and Saturday ... so I may have to bum a ride off someone back to the hotel or the nearest drinking establishment! :drinks:

Thanks!

Lankford, same as you right?

yes, I'm driving down there alone so if you want I can carry you around all weekend

The wife is coming with me as well ... she is going to see the horses over on Assateague Island while we are playing! She loves the beach and will most definitely find something to do. She will also be dropping me off at the course on Friday and Saturday ... so I may have to bum a ride off someone back to the hotel or the nearest drinking establishment! :drinks:

I'll have a spot in the car for you too if you want, both ways so your wife don't need to drop you if she doesnt want to

yes, I'm driving down there alone so if you want I can carry you around all weekend

Great, thanks, not sure of the plan for Sunday, but I definitely appreciate it!

I'll have a spot in the car for you too if you want, both ways so your wife don't need to drop you if she doesnt want to

Awesome! I will keep you in mind after I talk to the wife. So looking forward to it .... Is it Friday yet?? :banana:

Awesome! I will keep you in mind after I talk to the wife. So looking forward to it .... Is it Friday yet?? :banana:

this is the longest week ever, even if I only had to work two days! I am leaving first thing tomorrow!

I was looking to catch a ride to the course saturday morning. Original plan was to get dropped off at the lankford and drive over with some of the guys. If anyone has room in their car, let me know. My wife will be coming to the dinner so I won't need a ride back.

Also, if anyone is just playing the Friday afternoon round, I will be driving to that and the meet-n-greet if anyone needs a ride.

I was looking to catch a ride to the course saturday morning. Original plan was to get dropped off at the lankford and drive over with some of the guys. If anyone has room in their car, let me know. My wife will be coming to the dinner so I won't need a ride back.

Also, if anyone is just playing the Friday afternoon round, I will be driving to that and the meet-n-greet if anyone needs a ride.
We could see about getting three bags in my car but it'll be tight(remember Aaron will be with me!)

We could see about getting three bags in my car but it'll be tight(remember Aaron will be with me!)

I could possibly carry a fourth bag, but a fourth person would be hard

I'm driving up from Richmond early Saturday morning, but I will have a car to help people get around after the event, dinner, hotels, etc. I'm unfortunately staying out in Salisbury as I couldn't find a room for just Saturday night. Lankford and Bedtime required at least 2 night stay, and I've got to work late on Friday night.

I made extra plans to come down Thursday night so I could play in the morning round at Rum Pointe. Just wanted to make sure I was on the list ... maybe the last tee time??

Back