Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holed out a 25 yd flop shot for a birdie. Hitting up to an elevated green only know it went in when my playing partner yelled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I literally had no good shots today. The best shot I had was on a short par 4. It looked perfect from the tee but when I got up there I couldn't find it. I think it went over the green and into some high grass. That's the kinda day it was.

30 foot downhill putt from the fringe to make a bird--really proud I did not play scared and leave it 10 foot short like I have in the past.

Hit a 58* to 3 feet for a birdie today! I was hitting my wedges much better today vs. Last round

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

From 155 out I hooked an 8 iron 20 yard to get around a tree and get the GIR. just missed the bird, but really happy with pulling off the approach from a tree blocked green.

220 to a back pin, hit a 3 hybrid about 210 to left side of green for a two putt par.

Pulled & Thinned the drive on a long par 4, 446 yds, with a huge dogleg right.

My iron striking is coming around so much right now, it's both invigorating and motivating.

From about 180 out, I hit a six iron that landed six inches from the hole and stopped right there. Solid flight, not a pull draw with skanky feedback, just a great golf shot.

Still though, I want a hole in so bad hahahaha!! So close yet so far.

I was getting ready to post my first shot with my new X2 hot hybrid...but the I chipped in for birdie! I pushed my tee shot a big right off the tee. Pin was close and I didn't have much green to work with. I opened the face of my MD2 58 and took a good cut. I fly it almost to the hole, 1 hop and I thought it was gonna roll past the hole. Ball hit the pin and dropped in!

Holed out for Eagle in men's league tonight! 87 yards with a SW. Two hops and in the cup. Put is -9 under for the 9 hole round and gave us the W

Last night in a league scramble, I had a 55 yard pitch die a couple feet short of an eagle on 4, and a 30 yard eagle chip lip out and end up 18 inches away.

After my tee shot found the water, I ultra chunked my 3rd to 30 yards short of green. Hit my 58 up to a raised green and 1 hopped it into the cup to save par. Not exactly how I envisioned it haha

Had one great par save from an elevated green--hit a blind uphill 40 yard pitch up hole high to putt in for par.

Had a couple great shots yesterday at Pebble. On Par 5 #6 my tee shot hugged the right side of the fairway leaving me 240 yards uphill. I pulled out the J40 4w and let her ripped up and over the cliff leaving a 25 yd chip.

Second shot of the round came on the Par 3 #17. My tee shot found the green side bunker on the right. With several THPers watching along I put my bunker shot to about 3' and finished it off with a par.

Had a 176 yard par 3 over water and just hit it thin into the drink. I obviously had to drop but I still had to completely go over the water for my third. I hit a perfect SW shot (around 85 yards) and put it a foot from the pin for a tap in bogey. Almost sunk the shot straight into the pin. It was great recovery shot.

20 yard chip in for a birdie 2 after missing the green. It was a long time coming, as I have been chipping and pitching pretty well lately. Lots of near chip ins that just couldn't get it done. Until today.

Really got ahold of a drive on a dog-leg right that plays perfectly into my swing. Drilled it 320 yards, 25 yards short of the green. Made a quality pitch to about six feet and drained the birdie putt. Best single hole of my life, I normally can't string different kinds of shots together like that.

Even better, the next hole is a tough par-5 with the green over water. Hit a drive about 255 and then a 3-hybrid about 200, carrying the water, that ended up in the rough. Didn't finish great and par'd it, but was thrilled with that stretch of holes.

Stuck a couple wedges close today but my best was a 5i into the breeze from 199 to 11ft. Not a great shot by a lot of measures but it was especially sweet since that hole has been a pain in my a$$ for the last couple months. Here's a shot...

hybyga9u.jpg

After topping my drive about 150 yds, left with 225 to the center green. I faded a 4 wood, rolled onto the green, 15 feet behind the pin… and lipped out. Par - I will take it! My buddy was impressed.

Was firing on all cylinders yesterday and had quite a few quality shots to finish 1 under - 71.
Best shot of the round was a 25 foot left to right putt for bird.

Beautiful 60 yard flop shot over a tall tree got me a GIR and saved par.

75 yard 3/4 LW shots on 15 and 18 both to about 5 feet and both set up birdies.

3rd hole, par 3. 2 tiered green with the pin on a sliver of a top shelf. 8 iron to 7 feet short (almost rolled back down the slope). Dropped the birdie.

190yd 5 iron, slight fade to an elevated green, behind the hole 10 feet, made the putt…for eagle.

It came early on the 1st hole. I had about 160yds into the wind and hit a 6 iron to about 8 feet. I jokingly told jhstew1 alright I'm outta here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back