What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed a new Arniewear shirt, hard to find med's since they aren't making the brand anymore (thanks a lot quagmire internal struggles).

Yes, single pocket.

Any idea what the 19 is for on those hats?

I would love to find me some arniewear... where did you grab this specific one James?

Grabbed a new Arniewear shirt, hard to find med's since they aren't making the brand anymore (thanks a lot quagmire internal struggles).

Yes, single pocket.

Does quagmire even make apparel anymore?

Does quagmire even make apparel anymore?

Nope, which sucks in itself bc their shorts and pants were really nice IMO.

Apparently there was a fight at the top a couple years ago and they were going to **** down for a year, two years later....

Nope, which sucks in itself bc their shorts and pants were really nice IMO.

Apparently there was a fight at the top a couple years ago and they were going to **** down for a year, two years later....

I remember talking about that when we played at reunion.

Picked up a couple pair of shorts last night
ne2a3ypy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jyparu7e.jpg

Gmamasgolf really knocked it out of the park with their latest contest. These are unbelievably awesome

jyparu7e.jpg

Gmamasgolf really knocked it out of the park with their latest contest. These are unbelievably awesome
Those shirts look incredible, Wardy.

I really really really want some more Devereux shirts, but so pricy. SOOOOOO good though.

Bought some Under Armour shorts at the outlet last night and wore them today. very impressed with them overall, and it's extremely nice to have pockets that actually have some depth to them, unlike what I've had to deal with in many of the new Puma offerings.

I could definitely see myself buying more of these.

I despise short pockets that aren't deep enough, the first thing I do when trying any pair of pants/shorts on is stick my hands in the pockets to make sure you can actually use them.

epuvuzu5.jpg

My new favorite polos. Clearance rack at Golf Galaxy!

Not a big fashion guy; in fact, have to get approved by the wife before I go to work ... just to make sure everything matches.

However, I get some laughs on the course with these shirts that I printed for myself (only one pictured) ... occasional I catch people looking, and its like ... does that say what I think it says ...

Hit up the Izod outlet again. I still can't get over how awesome their golf shorts and pants are but how bad their golf shirts are. It's uncanny.

UGA red golf pants for $11 on clearance. Coming to you are a golf course this Fall!

Hit up the Izod outlet again. I still can't get over how awesome their golf shorts and pants are but how bad their golf shirts are. It's uncanny.

UGA red golf pants for $11 on clearance. Coming to you are a golf course this Fall!
What's wrong with their shirts? I have a couple and they're just fine

I can't put my finger on it but my Izod shirts are my least favourite. They just don't breathe at all I find.

My Izod shorts are great except for the lack of a back pocket. WTH?

I can't put my finger on it but my Izod shirts are my least favourite. They just don't breathe at all I find.

My Izod shorts are great except for the lack of a back pocket. WTH?
I'm on complete agreement. I'm not a huge fan of the shorts either but I find the shirts below average at best.

Idk I guess it depends on which ones you get. Ive got two that seem to breathe just fine and others that I rarely wear on the course for reasons that you guys mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back