Wilson Staff Ci11 Irons

I'm pondering the same thing. After I finish up a trip for work, I'm going to the range to have a shootout with the Di11s and Ci11s.

I think the Ci11's will come out on top!

And now they are $229.99 on TGW for a one day sale, plus I have a $25 off code from my last order. Damnit, why must you tempt me so, TGW???

And now they are $229.99 on TGW for a one day sale, plus I have a $25 off code from my last order. Damnit, why must you tempt me so, TGW???
You should probably cave in :alien:

I'm so freaking close haha. If my 3W sells, it'll be go time for sure :desire:

Dont wait for that 3 wood to sell... you will be sadly disappointed if you dont make the plunge now and the price goes back up!

Dont wait for that 3 wood to sell... you will be sadly disappointed if you dont make the plunge now and the price goes back up!

Yeah, I know it, but I told myself I could only get new irons if I unloaded some stuff. The only rule keeping me from total financial ruin from buying too much golf crap bahaha

Yeah, I know it, but I told myself I could only get new irons if I unloaded some stuff. The only rule keeping me from total financial ruin from buying too much golf crap bahaha
Do you know you're getting these? If so, wouldn't you be hurting yourself more financially by not getting them when they're cheaper? You know you're selling the 3W, just don't know how much for. Saving money here gives you more wiggle room there. Peer pressure :D

Do you know you're getting these? If so, wouldn't you be hurting yourself more financially by not getting them when they're cheaper? You know you're selling the 3W, just don't know how much for. Saving money here gives you more wiggle room there. Peer pressure :D

Haha I know I'm getting a new/new to me set, just not 100% sure it will be the Ci11's. They are one of the frontrunners though.

Also, my bank account hates you Danny :alien:

Always here to help! I've become a big fan of the "new to me, old to someone else" clubs.

I think the Ci11's will come out on top!

I hope so; I like their look much better. But I need to make sure they're forgiving enough for me.

You will retire and be able to play golf everyday with that mindset
Always here to help! I've become a big fan of the "new to me, old to someone else" clubs.

Wilson Staff Ci11 Irons

Has anyone hit these against the c100s?

Has anyone hit these against the c100s?

I have had my ci11s for one year. I have hit the c100s in the store a couple of times. It seems like the top line of the c100 is a little bigger, but I did not see any difference in performance. I was hitting them the same distance as the ci11s.
I have contemplated changing irons (possibly to the M3s or bio cell+), but that is because my problem with shiny new things and spending money. I am still hitting the ci11s well. They still amaze me sometimes and even though the finish is scratchy, I think it adds character to them. I hope to keep these for a very long time.

Good feedback. Have to find at the black finish at the lower price.
I have had my ci11s for one year. I have hit the c100s in the store a couple of times. It seems like the top line of the c100 is a little bigger, but I did not see any difference in performance. I was hitting them the same distance as the ci11s.
I have contemplated changing irons (possibly to the M3s or bio cell+), but that is because my problem with shiny new things and spending money. I am still hitting the ci11s well. They still amaze me sometimes and even though the finish is scratchy, I think it adds character to them. I hope to keep these for a very long time.

Ebay has some sets of W/S CI limited edition irons brand new for around $200. Are they the same as the Ci11s just with a chrome finish? They look almost identical but they just say CI on the cavity instead of Ci11..

Back