The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok that's what I thought, and this is not frowned upon while posting a score?
Oh I'm sure it's frowned upon by some. I'm just not one of them.

Ok that's what I thought, and this is not frowned upon while posting a score?

Not having the USGA handicap rules right in front of me. I believe it says yin must play at least 13 of the 18 holes by the official rules of golf I order to post a score.

So in this scenario you can't record the score you get by playing the ball out.

But you can place x for that hole (in essence) picking up and post the most likely score you would have recorded if you had proceeded by the rules. Meaning if you went back and re-teed.

So that most likely would be double bogey or triple bogie. At which time then you need to consider if your ESC would be lower and record it for your score and that way you can post your 18 hole score.

Sounds a bit overwhelming and if I have any part of that wrong, someone can feel free to correct me.

I've started to get into the habit of hitting provisionals on balls that hug the tree line. It sort of solves the problem with these sorts of questions, as long as that too doesn't hug the tree line.

Nothing better than a weekend with THPers to get you fired up to play more golf, enjoy the friends we make here, and enjoy what THP is all about! After being away for a couple weeks for the US Open I was feeling a bit removed from here. Happy to have the batteries recharged once again.

Nothing better than a weekend with THPers to get you fired up to play more golf, enjoy the friends we make here, and enjoy what THP is all about! After being away for a couple weeks for the US Open I was feeling a bit removed from here. Happy to have the batteries recharged once again.

well said, that weekend was great and I cant wait to bgo back on the course

Looking at new places to live since we're moving out of our current place in August. It sucks.

Knoxville is nice.

Hey, I did put in some applications outside of GA. Just seeing what's out there. May have to give TN a look, too...

The Official Banter Away Thread

Hey, I did put in some applications outside of GA. Just seeing what's out there. May have to give TN a look, too...

Shoot me a PM with your area of expertise and I'll see if I know anyone in that field. Might can get you a contact or something.

Last edited:
Greg is a funny guy

y2y4ujam.jpg

My 2 year old enjoys destroying tv remotes. This should be in the rant thread.

Looking at new places to live since we're moving out of our current place in August. It sucks.

Awe man, leaving the lake? Such a nice setup you had there. I'm sure you'll find something nice though. Something close to a golf course!

Awe man, leaving the lake? Such a nice setup you had there. I'm sure you'll find something nice though. Something close to a golf course!

Looking like it. Wanted to make it work, but just couldn't make the numbers work. I'll be back out here one day though. Gotta put some time in and get where I want to get career-wise.

Looking like it. Wanted to make it work, but just couldn't make the numbers work. I'll be back out here one day though. Gotta put some time in and get where I want to get career-wise.

Smart man, you are. Make tough decisions now that afford you those opportunities later.

Sitting with my daughter, watching her look around and laugh at our lab, just doesnt get any better. This could be in the HHJJ I guess

Sitting with my daughter, watching her look around and laugh at our lab, just doesnt get any better. This could be in the HHJJ I guess

Dont let her touch the TV remotes. Kids break those things.

Dont let her touch the TV remotes. Kids break those things.
Funny story, tyno's daughter was over at our house a few months ago, she hsd our directv remote, she recorded this show, Cutthroat Kitchen, its become one of our favorite shows. She has good taste in shows for only being 1 and a half!

Funny story, tyno's daughter was over at our house a few months ago, she hsd our directv remote, she recorded this show, Cutthroat Kitchen, its become one of our favorite shows. She has good taste in shows for only being 1 and a half!

Tclutch baby!!!

I love that show, as well. Maybe she just knew that I loved it and figured you would love it as well, since we love similar things. She mention anything about plakes?

I love that show, as well. Maybe she just knew that I loved it and figured you would love it as well, since we love similar things. She mention anything about plakes?
She is not at that same level as we are. Not yet...... *dramatic music*

Just watching the replay of Wimbledon on the tennis channel and a commercial for Hotwire comes on showing 2 guys talking about getting a room together at a low price. I has my wife watch it again to make sure I wasn't making it up.

Not here to debate whether right or wrong I was just surprised to see this on the tennis channel!! Ha!!

Good taste must skip generations in the tyno household...

:alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back