New Driver on the Way - 913 D2 w/ Elements Chrome 6F4T

wrayner83

Reaction score
Handicap
So decided to go back to the old tried and true and return to my Titleist roots. The Alpha worked for me but it just wasnt the same as my old 913. Managed to pick up a 10.5 D2 and throwing in an Elements Chrome 6F4T hoping for high, low spin bombs. Looking forward to reviewing this bad boy when I get it next week.

That sounds sexy!! Let us know how it goes for you.

So decided to go back to the old tried and true and return to my Titleist roots. The Alpha worked for me but it just wasnt the same as my old 913. Managed to pick up a 10.5 D2 and throwing in an Elements Chrome 6F4T hoping for high, low spin bombs. Looking forward to reviewing this bad boy when I get it next week.

Got to stick with what you are comfortable with. Let us know how it works for you.

That sounds like a dream combo!!

Sounds like that might be a good combo. I look at the Chrome as more of a mid launch, but it does launch pretty well, for me, in 10.5 head.

REALLY resisting the urge to not buy a Chrome.

MUST RESIST......

paying attention to this as i just discovered the joy of a Titleist driver in a, new to me, 10.5 910 D2 and i have been reading up on the Chrome as well and pondering.

I love my Bio Cell and my Bertha but I'll be the first to admit the 910 and 913 look, sound ,and feel better.

All that said...I need a Chrome.

I'm super interested to know how this goes for ya wrayner

I love my 913 but am pondering purchasing a new shaft to experiment with - I'm driving the ball better than I have ever before with the 913 but have a serious ponder on a tour ad di and lowering loft to 9.75 to see if I can get a little more carry - but I'll take 255-260 all day long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm super interested to know how this goes for ya wrayner

I love my 913 but am pondering purchasing a new shaft to experiment with - I'm driving the ball better than I have ever before with the 913 but have a serious ponder on a tour ad di and lowering loft to 9.75 to see if I can get a little more carry - but I'll take 255-260 all day long

I was in the same boat as you. Was in between the AD-DI and the Chrome and decided to go with the Chrome.

So got my first round in with the Chrome and I'll I can say is WOW!!! I've hit a ton of shafts and have to say by far this is one of the best if not THE best shaft I've ever hit. It obviously looks fantastic but it flat out performs. I played a relatively short course that didn't call for too many drivers but when I had a chance to hit it all I saw was high, flat bombs. Even my misses we're not penalized much if at all. The best part about it was how smooth it was. It's so smooth it's almost hard to describe. I won't be switching this shaft out for a while and once I bag a 915 it will get popped right in there. Can't wait to get some more work in with this baby. If you have a chance to hit this shaft don't pass it up!

Now I want to test the Chrome shaft... This may be an expensive experiment haha

Back