FS 2 Scottys and an Aldila shaft, TEI3, Detour 2.5, Rip'd Beta Green Eyes Ping

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuyaariel

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello. I'm selling a few things.

First is a Scotty Cameron TEI3 Newport refinished by BOS. I played it for one round since the refinish. It looks great. The putter is 34" long and has a blue/white Super Stroke 1.0 grip that also has one round on it. The bottom has some minor "marks" from playing it on wet greens. I'm sure this can be removed with some elbow grease. Reshafted after the refinish with the original Scotty shaft it came with. The Scotty label is fraying a little. Comes with Scotty Cameron Art of Putting cover in excellent shape.

SOLD

Next is a Scotty Cameron Detour Newport 2.5 putter. It is 34" ling. This one has been gamed. There are mark and dings here and there. Nothing too bad. The site line has been changed from orange to red (I bought it like this). Comes with stock Scotty Detour headcover in good shape.

Sold

Lastly I'm selling an Aldila Rip'd Beta Green eyes, 60g, regular flex with Ping Adapter. This one has 2 rounds on it. The Ping Adapter is a Golf color and a little scratched. The scrathed part is not visible. I included a picture of what it looks like in my G25 head. It is 44.5" from end of grip to tip. It has a Golf Pride Green/Black MC New Decade grip.

SOLD

Last edited:
offers?

Any more?

ok. $260 for the TEI3, $105 for the Detour, and $80 for the Aldilla!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Still fielding offers.

Can include a new OEM Ping Tip With the Aldila if you don't like the gold one.
[/FONT]

All still here. i'm a motivated seller!

Had the Ping tip and grip removed from the Aldila Rip'd Beta. Tip prep is approximately 1-1/4" and raw length is a shaft over 43-3/4"

No tip prep.

0c2068cf3b7ed02ea29e91c057f74355_zps94b5c29d.jpg

6e4b2d86cb537344bd1de1bf52c0cda5_zpsa03ff58a.jpg

Looking for $70 shipped!

All still available!

Are you interested in a trade for the TeI3?

TeI3 still available. Lets get this thing sold

Offers?

Both Scotty's sold. Let's get the shaft sold!

All Sold. Mods please close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back