Sergio Garcia surprises golfers at Bethpage

very cool, had to watch it without volume but i could still tell those guys and gals had a great experience.

I may have to change my opinion of Sergio. He looked at ease and very friendly on the video. Very cool. Wish something like that would happen to all of us.

Sergio Garcia surprises golfers at Bethpage

Effin great promotion by TMAG. And how cool was Sergio. Remember these were the fans that heckled the crap out of him in the first USOpen there. Well maybe not the exact same fans, but the same city.

Last edited:
This was one of the coolest promotions I've seen since Tiger's closest to the pin commercial for Buick many years back. Sergio has his detractors, but I've always liked him. And I'd kill for his lag.

Man that is awesome. Can't even imagine being there that day. Talk about first tee jitters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so awesome! im jeally for sure.

What an amazing experience for all those folks.
Well done Taylormade!

Found it. The title was "great day!!" And it was kc kid that participated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Kid at 2:55 had a great swing!

I really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing. TM and Sergio brought something special to a lot of folks that day.

JM

That was really cool, good for TM and Sergio for doing great things, that was awesome!!

I'll be honest here, I hate Sergio so much. But that made him look like such an awesome guy...I may have to reconsider just slightly.

This is freaking awesome of TM and Sergio. Love it

That was an awesome video. I definitely remember KC Kid's thread on being there, I wonder if he made the video?

That little kid has a great swing...for standing on the wrong side of the ball!

Effin great promotion by TMAG. And how cool was Swegio. Remember these were the fans that heckled the crap out of him in the first USOpen there. Well maybe not the exact same fans, but the same city.

That was exactly what I was thinking as I watched. Really enjoyable video. Good on Sergio and TaylorMade.

Loved watching this video. Things like this just make the world a better place. I love being a part of a sport where these types of things never surprise me.

Pretty cool video. That would be a pretty fun day and pretty cool of Taylormade and Sergio to do something like this.

Pretty cool. Sergio looked like he was having fun and working hard out there.

I heard about it after the fact......all the days I spend there and I missed it!

Why I am always at a train station, when the ship comes in ...

Always wondered what TM did with their seconds that come off the driver line ...

(just kidding :act-up: )

That's awesome

Go Big Orange

Very cool, both of TaylorMade and Sergio. He always struck me as the kind of guy who was very chill when not in a competitive environment.

Very cool, Sergio seemed to genuinely be having a good time.

Back