Status
Not open for further replies.

harperhit2.gif

He needs to shut up, put up and grow up - and learn how to be a teammate!
media and marketing have created a little ego monster.
doesn't matter that we have a gold-glove quality guy in CF, boy wonder keeps announcing that's where he wants to play.
last night 2 guys go combined 5 for 8 with 4 RBIs in the win and today's Post has 3 stories with Harper as headliner. Seriously? !!!
Grrrrrrr - rant over :)

He needs to shut up, put up and grow up - and learn how to be a teammate!
media and marketing have created a little ego monster.
doesn't matter that we have a gold-glove quality guy in CF, boy wonder keeps announcing that's where he wants to play.
last night 2 guys go combined 5 for 8 with 4 RBIs in the win and today's Post has 3 stories with Harper as headliner. Seriously? !!!
Grrrrrrr - rant over :)

He's a great player, but they're not even the best team in the division, much less the best team in baseball. The divisional race should be a good one.

I'd trade BJ Upton for him straight up. LMK

He's a great player, but they're not even the best team in the division, much less the best team in baseball. The divisional race should be a good one.

Hard to disagree - and looks like your bravos and the nats could go down to wire this year.
just wish the kid would show some maturity (and production) and tone it down.
has the chance to be so good for baseball generally - the excitement and joy on faces of all the little kids in the Park last night with their bobbleheads and the noise they made every time Harper moved was nice to see and hear in person; could be such a positive force for the game.
oh well, c'est la vie

I'd trade BJ Upton for him straight up. LMK

now there's a real hustlin', team-oriented guy , lmao
think last "pop" he had was when balloon burst in tampa :disdain:

Rick Porcello with an absolute gem against the A's. 4 hit complete game shutout, his second complete game shutout in a row. Wow. 95 pitches too. See that Verlander?

Keep up the good work Tigers!

Rick Porcello with an absolute gem against the A's. 4 hit complete game shutout, his second complete game shutout in a row. Wow. 95 pitches too. See that Verlander?
And I continue to sit him waiting for it to end lol.

Tribe suck 3 and 8 in last 11

And swisher hitting 6th tonight with his awesome .192 avg

I don't understand why Maddon refuses to use McGee in the closer spot. Last night Peralta who blew the save, tonight it's Balfours turn. Both nights McGee pitched a perfect 8th.

Boom tribe up 3 to 0 early

I don't understand why Maddon refuses to use McGee in the closer spot. Last night Peralta who blew the save, tonight it's Balfours turn. Both nights McGee pitched a perfect 8th.

Last night he used McGee against the heart of the Yankees order, so it sort of made sense. Not sure about tonight, but a W is a W.

Last night he used McGee against the heart of the Yankees order, so it sort of made sense. Not sure about tonight, but a W is a W.

I just don't get it, McGee has no doubt been our best reliever, with boxy being the second. I don't know why we don't go to those guys in the 8th and 9th more. I know boxberger has been shaky on consecutive nights, but when he's available he should be used in those situations before Balfour and especially before Peralta. He has not been impressive at all.

Nonetheless they are playing very good ball right now. It's nice to see some signs of life.

Kimbrel was untouchable tonight.

Kimbrel strikes out the side in the 9th. Braves win 5-4

Wow swisher drops and easy toss from Masterson on a grounder. My kids would have caught it

And of course that's with 2 outs.
So then runner on 1b
And now back to back walks.

Uggh

And of course that's with 2 outs.
So then runner on 1b
And now back to back walks.

Uggh

Swisher, he's a former yank, it's all his fault.

Want BJ Upton instead?

Tribe with an awesome triple play.

Killa Craig with a perfect 9th. Braves win 5-2. 8 in a row

Killa Craig with a perfect 9th. Braves win 5-2. 8 in a row

Yay. They won. Wish I could have watched. But I'm fine with not watching as long ag they win.

Yay. They won. Wish I could have watched. But I'm fine with not watching as long ag they win.

BJ is batting .300 since moving into the leadoff spot. #fredi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back