Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

I'll be at Homestead all week. Staying at the timeshare there. If you see a big guy with good equipment and no game come over and say hi.

Playing Fraserview tonight at 6:45. Only 2 of us so far, booked a 4some. If anyone is interested just let me know!

Anyone available for a round Saturday? I should be good to go either morning or twilight.

Anyone available for a round Saturday? I should be good to go either morning or twilight.

There is a slim possibility I could swing this - I will check, but don't wait on me.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

You mean 4:30 is a good tee time? Anywhere in particular you'd like to play.
I am off at 330 that day. I could play anywhere with richmond and delta at that time. Further out will be later like 5pm tee time.

Want to play the Canal or Ridge? What time could you get there?

I like the canal better. Unfortunely wifey has an appointment I need to take her to. Tomorrow after 330 would work

I like the canal better. Unfortunely wifey has an appointment I need to take her to. Tomorrow after 330 would work
No worries dude. Have a good weekend.

So I will be flying solo next weekend (July 19/20) since my girlfriend is in Cabo on a work trip then (I know, tough job, right!?). Anybody up for a round either of those days? Been a while since we've had a proper get together of the Vancouver/Bellingham area crew!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I will most likely be out of town that weekend.

I will most likely be out of town that weekend.

No worries man...I know one of these weekends our schedules will coincide and we will get to tee it up again!

Anybody else for next weekend?

No worries man...I know one of these weekends our schedules will coincide and we will get to tee it up again!

Anybody else for next weekend?
I can try and do it, but it has to be really early. Like 8am tee time as will need to be back at 2pm

I may be able to do the 19th....if it's on the US side (still don't have a passport). I can't guarantee anything, but I will give it my darndest.
Rob

I can try and do it, but it has to be really early. Like 8am tee time as will need to be back at 2pm

I may be able to do the 19th....if it's on the US side (still don't have a passport). I can't guarantee anything, but I will give it my darndest.
Rob

We could potentially make this work if you're both down with playing in the US and doing it early. Probably would try and play somewhere semi central between the two of you, or if Navy is interested in checking out Bellingham, we could do that so Jays doesn't have a long drive so he can make his 2pm.

Would totally understand if that doesn't work though, it's a tight time window. If either of you can confirm availability at some point, we can start planning.

What course are you thinking?

Last edited:
It's about a 1.5 hour drive (roughly) for me. I would like to find a course that does mil discount (Sudden Valley does 10% off). I don't know other courses. We kinda got screwed on our pay this pay period, so I don't mind playing cheap as heck....as in where ever we go, I will be walking! I think that i should be good to go (i haven't cleared it through the wife yet, so....).
Rob

Me too, but I would have to stick to this side of the border as I have about 5-6 hours to play.

Me too, but I would have to stick to this side of the border as I have about 5-6 hours to play.
Maybe we can try peace portal? Close to our states friends as well. Options are always good though

What course are you thinking?

It's about a 1.5 hour drive (roughly) for me. I would like to find a course that does mil discount (Sudden Valley does 10% off). I don't know other courses. We kinda got screwed on our pay this pay period, so I don't mind playing cheap as heck....as in where ever we go, I will be walking! I think that i should be good to go (i haven't cleared it through the wife yet, so....).
Rob

Dunno, lots of great options. Close to Bellingham my favorites are Sudden Valley, Lake Padden, and North Bellingham (Padden being the cheapest of those).

Maybe we can try peace portal? Close to our states friends as well. Options are always good though

I am down for that, but it excludes Navyhacker if we do this because he doesn't have a passport i.e. can't cross the border. Sounds like we may have to find an alternate day if we're all gonna play together, or perhaps I can play with one group next weekend and another a different weekend? Just brainstorming here.

Dunno, lots of great options. Close to Bellingham my favorites are Sudden Valley, Lake Padden, and North Bellingham (Padden being the cheapest of those).

I am down for that, but it excludes Navyhacker if we do this because he doesn't have a passport i.e. can't cross the border. Sounds like we may have to find an alternate day if we're all gonna play together, or perhaps I can play with one group next weekend and another a different weekend? Just brainstorming here.
I do not mind going down really early. Belligham at Sudden Valley is best I think.

I do not mind going down really early. Belligham at Sudden Valley is best I think.

Ah ok. Well then that just might work - let's pencil it in and see how everything shakes out for folks.

I do need to come up to BC and play again sometime soon though, even if it's not this time! I feel bad making you cross the border the last couple times haha.

Back