What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steak and sautéed squash.

My Italian Grandmother made cagoots. A squash stew (tomato based) with sausage and pepperoni. And 1/2 a loaf of Italian Bread....3/4 stick of butter.

Had a Caesar pita with chicken and bacon from this place called the pita pit. Was awesome

Pizza and chips. Feels like college again.

Chicken, corn, black beans

Wasn't really hungry when dinner was ready.

It's put away now, snacking on dry roasted unsalted peanuts.

Peanuts.
It's whats for dinner!

Dominos. hah

Rotisserie chicken, green beans and sweet potato

Hamburgers & hot dogs on the grill, sausage peppers and onions, potato and two kinds of Mac salad

And beer.

Fish, with what's left of the CSA this week. Collard greens, bacon, and onions.

Had turkey, rice, and asparagus.

Left over ribs from the grill last night, fresh corn on the Cobb, cole slaw and water.

JM

Homemade sweet n sour chicken and fried rice. And Edwards chocolate pie for dessert because they were on sale and we're grown ups and can eat what we want dang it :)

bahubepa.jpg

Kobe burger with shredded smoked slab bacon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spaghetti with meatballs and some garlic bread.

Daughter at rehearsals, so I went across the street to Panera. Broccoli Cheddar Soup and a Chipotle Chicken Panini.

2a9yzure.jpg

Pan seared tuna steak and avacodo with steamed brocoli

Made fish taco with fresh guav and mango salsa

Grilled chicken, green beans and some roasted potatoes

I found a recipe called Cheeseburger in Paradise and in honor of my Indy brothers, I had to make it. Pretty simple. But delicious.

Did a little hibachi with the family tonight. Split some spicy tuna and spicy salmon rolls with my dad (he's still a sushi noob); then went with a swordfish and scallops combo on the hibachi; a fried banana for desert; and washed it all down with some Kirin.

Delmonico steak and Arnold Palmer. Was a great meal after a long day!

uzu6ary2.jpg

Cooked up BBQ chicken and noodles. Eating solo tonight.

From The HTC One Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back