New England Members

I'm thinking of Wentworth Hills on Tuesday, anyone else available?

Anyone goin out Sat or Sun that needs an extra player. I live in Fall River. Hit me with a pm if ur goin

may have a 3 some for sunday, depends on the fishing schedule for Saturday night. if it is happening i will shoot you a pm tomorrow

Very late notice. I got a call last night that the local fundraiser for the Fall River Youth Soccer Association is in need of a couple more foursomes. FRCC, Monday the 30th, 12:30 tee, $125. all the regular raffles and contests plus an automatic entry into the $15,000 hole in one contest on hole 8. i think dinner is at 5:30. Shoot me a pm today or tomorrow if you can help out. it would be much appreciated. Art

Hey Art would love too but wifey has surgery scheduled that morning thx anyway

Played the Lakeside at Juniper Hills today, staff is sooo friendly and really like the layouts for both course, also is good condition

Using Tapatalk

I played there yesterday for my work tourney. What time did you play!?

I agree it was my first time playing and enjoyed the layout. Odd tee layouts. Played like crap but oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played there yesterday for my work tourney. What time did you play!?

I agree it was my first time playing and enjoyed the layout. Odd tee layouts. Played like crap but oh well.

Nice! 6:45am, was the rabbit, done at 10am. Def going to play again this summer.

Using Tapatalk

Anyone ever play Captains or Cranberry Valley in Brewster?

Anyone ever play Captains or Cranberry Valley in Brewster?

Played all of them a few times, love them. All are really nice. Cranberry is the nicest of the three.

Played river bend in Bridgewater Thursday after work. Shot a 98...it was dismal. One of those rounds where I had zero game..total grind

How was the course I like that place

Course was in decent shape. Some odd dead spots on the fairways but nice overall. $18.00 for 18 walking doesn't hurt either.

Played the North course at Stow Acres today. Was in nice shape - the bunkers, where I found myself a bunch, especially. Really nice sand, easy to get out of. First time I had played there, like it more than the South.

Played Rochester with my good friend, was supposed to be a foursome but two backed out last minute. Perfect weather, and the course was in decent shape. Some brown patches on a few fairways, but nothing that was really bad. Noticed that Lakeville CC is now offering deals on GolfNow, so I'm hoping to hit there within the next few weeks if schedule allows.

Played Green Hills in Worcester today with the wifey (Little Bertha). Shot a 79 that should have been even better. One under 35 on the front followed by two wayward drives on 10 and 11 that caused a double and triple bogey respectively. Oh what could have been, lol.

Played Rochester with my good friend, was supposed to be a foursome but two backed out last minute. Perfect weather, and the course was in decent shape. Some brown patches on a few fairways, but nothing that was really bad. Noticed that Lakeville CC is now offering deals on GolfNow, so I'm hoping to hit there within the next few weeks if schedule allows.

Lakeville is a nice course. I think I played there a few times in high school on the golf team. It's been a while though. Down in that area, I also like Pembroke, though the greens there are evil.

I've always liked Pembroke, pretty challenging track. Almost 6700 yards from blues.

I've always liked Pembroke, pretty challenging track. Almost 6700 yards from blues.

They've done a ton of work on it in recent years. Got to be in pretty bad shape for a while before Jeremy Roenick bought it. I've played some early season rounds there the last few years with my uncle who's a member there and just gotten destroyed.

Its about 5 minutes from my house. I had my wedding reception there as well. I've played there 2-3 times a year for the past 5 years. I've put up some BIG numbers up there.

Played Green Hills in Worcester today with the wifey (Little Bertha). Shot a 79 that should have been even better. One under 35 on the front followed by two wayward drives on 10 and 11 that caused a double and triple bogey respectively. Oh what could have been, lol.

I haven't played that course in years. I like it.

Saw this on my Facebook feed, figured it might appeal to those that live in the Southern part of the state:

10393740_894850873863507_7810898670571407460_n.jpg

Im playin there in a tourney on Monday. Cant wait to try it out.

My friend just played there last week, said the course is in great shape, a bit challenging but fun to play.

My course has an event that plays against FRCC every year where you play each course for 1 day in a team event. I'm going to try and qualify this year.

My course has an event that plays against FRCC every year where you play each course for 1 day in a team event. I'm going to try and qualify this year.

is that the montaup/frcc event

Back