Southern Iowa Get Together Summer 2014

Honey Creek, TCI, Veenker would be good courses.

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf!

Whats you local boys thought of Otter Creek. .I remembering had fun on it with Jrod, Hawk & others but its been a few years & ya'll know how bad my memory is

I don't care where we play as long as it's affordable and no snow :)

From The HTC One Blue!

And we're in the same 4some

There are better courses for sure. Besides the above mentioned. There is Bos Landen and Legacy

Whats you local boys thought of Otter Creek. .I remembering had fun on it with Jrod, Hawk & others but its been a few years & ya'll know how bad my memory is

I would prefer TCI or Coldwater but it's something we could discuss

I think you guys would enjoy Honey Creek. It is in great shape and cheap. We could actually do the whole event in the Ames/Boone area. TCI would be about 25 minutes away.

After a nice drive I had a simple 100 yard approach to no. 7 green at corydon. I dont know what was happening to that goat, but the goat didnt like it. I chunked it, and the goat still didnt like it.

~Rock

Otter Creek was great but TCI and the Harvester are better IMO.

Those 2 are prime Iowa golf. Harvester is rather pricey.

Yeah gotta watch my costs.... Especially since Wedge takes so many of my $$ bills! :p

From The HTC One Blue!

Hey you got a sleeve of long & soft. Not sure your $4 even compares.

Hey you got a sleeve of long & soft. Not sure your $4 even compares.

Those are money....

From The HTC One Blue!

Cold water and honey creek sound good to me. They are only twenty mins apart and decent green fees.

From The HTC One Blue!

Cold water and honey creek sound good to me. They are only twenty mins apart and decent green fees.

From The HTC One Blue!
What about both!!!

I played so well at Cold Water last year too.

~Rock

I played so well at Cold Water last year too.

~Rock

I don't remember....I was too busy looking for my balls in the weeds.

From The HTC One Blue!

Depending on the timing I will probably be in. I only have one commitment in October every year for a haloween camping trip I have to go on. I really don't care where we play either.

Depending on the timing I will probably be in. I only have one commitment in October every year for a haloween camping trip I have to go on. I really don't care where we play either.

It would have to be first week of October. We had frost delays last year. If I remember right we had light snow the week after.

That would probably be a safe weekend for me.

I was going to suggest weekends of the 4th or 18th, so that first weekend works perfect for me.

Back