2014 Ken Giannini Putters - Booth

These are some pretty putters. Just saw this line for the 1st time a few days ago. I can here the register going cha-ching!!!

erege8yz.jpg

Hello there beautiful! Don't tell my SeeMores that I am flirting with you!

Ken puts out a nice product, curious to know more about that sound slot (if that's what it is).

Ken puts out a nice product, curious to know more about that sound slot (if that's what it is).

It's actually not in that particular head, it doesn't cut through the top. Goes to less than a mm from cutting through but is intended to widen the sweet spot a bit in the face and prevent twisting more on strikes off of dead center.

It's actually not in that particular head, it doesn't cut through the top. Goes to less than a mm from cutting through but is intended to widen the sweet spot a bit in the face and prevent twisting more on strikes off of dead center.

Yes. He was very clear that it wasn't a sound slot.

Good stuff, thanks guys!

Never heard of them but they look like some nice putters. Any chance for a THP review team on these?

Slot is a 'performance' slot. Not much sound associated with it. Milled just behind the face and makes for a soft roll and some inertia dispersion on slightly off center hits.

Make this happen!

Great looking putters. Would love to see aTHP review on these.

Indeed it is. Looking forward to checking it out in person and we'll get some detailed pics as soon as it comes in.

Look forward to seeing what you think if the G6 Hawk. It's sharp looking. I'm really interested to hear about the sound of this putter.

I'm putter shopping and saw a display of these at the PGA SS...I gave them a roll and wow, I am impressed!!! They are gorgeous and the feel is amazing. The G6 flow neck is officially in the running along with the Metal-X milled #6 and oddly enough, Futura X.

I look forward to reading about the test results.

Back