The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

You guys make me laugh! I feel like Finley with the nick names.

FGA?

FG Killer?

Ken should really be The Sandman, because he just kills you to sleep with the constant fairways and greens.

This is disturbing...

I think ATL should do a 15 minute comedy act for Friday nights entertainment! I know I would pay $1-$2 to see him perform live!

#StandUpSeth
#LaughingLawyer

I think ATL should do a 15 minute comedy act for Friday nights entertainment! I know I would pay $1-$2 to see him perform live!

#StandUpSeth
#LaughingLawyer

Would we have to sign anything?

This is disturbing...

Auto-correct apparently wants Ken to kill everyone to sleep.

I'm keeping an eye on auto-correct from this point forward. Doesn't seem very trustworthy.

Auto-correct apparently wants Ken to kill everyone to sleep.

I'm keeping an eye on auto-correct from this point forward. Doesn't seem very trustworthy.

I can vouch for Autocorrect's lack of trustworthiness #TeamSitcom

Played 27 in the heat today for some serious MC prep. I'm ready

Played 27 in the heat today for some serious MC prep. I'm ready

Awesome. Really looking forward to getting down there and getting to practice with the team. All this individual prep is great but those rounds right before the MC starts for real are so much fun.

Awesome. Really looking forward to getting down there and getting to practice with the team. All this individual prep is great but those rounds right before the MC starts for real are so much fun.

I absolutely cannot wait for this round of golf. I will take it seriously but I honestly want to just have some fun with the dudes.

This will be a great way to kick the week off. Cannot wait to see our team and bond even more over practice

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

It'll be an amazing time with all of you, and then hanging with all of the staffers and volunteers that evening, waiting for a fateful Friday morning...

I beat to my own drum as some of you know. My brain is wired to not get into the moment till the moment is upon me. This seems to save me from the buildup but then I'm forced to deal with it on the spot. Pros and cons with this. But guaranteed that when the weekend before the event happens and I find myself on the range Sunday night for the final time, the moment will hit me and I can't wait for that moment.

Bigtime!!! Can't wait to see you in 3 weeks bro!

Bigtime!!! Can't wait to see you in 3 weeks bro!

I still have the video message I sent you from last year as I was walking off the range and leaving for MB in a few days. That was a pretty cool moment I'll never forget.

Nothing at all like them. Nothing

Getting some good practice and play time in the Heat of the day this week! Hydration is the key! I will have Nuun tablets in my bag through the MC no doubt!

I'm really looking forward to our team practice round as well. It's going to be great to come together with the squad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm really looking forward to our team practice round as well. It's going to be great to come together with the squad

Looking forward to seeing you again. Didn't get to spent much time together in Dallas so that will change!

Looking forward to seeing you again. Didn't get to spent much time together in Dallas so that will change!

Sounds like a plan to me!!! Really looking forward to it

I have had the opportunity to meet a few of this years Morgan Cuppers at other events and I am grateful I get to be with them again and share in such an amazing event. I am even more excited to meet so many more for the first time. Regardless of the outcome, I am deeply appreciative to be a part of this event and hope I fill my time with more memories then I can imagine.

See you all soon.

Back