srixon z-star lightweight bag anyone have one?

apriliamille

Reaction score
Handicap
not sure
hey all. im looking at this bag and trying to figure out the top
http://srixon.com/accessories/z-star-lightweight-stand-bag/
ive seen another srixon bag called vaporlite made by ogio and it has the woode system. i notice in the description of the linked bag that it says 9.5" 8 way top with full length dividers. i do know the ogio vapor is a 9.5 8 way woode. does anyone have a photo of the top of the linked bag i put in there or know if it is the woode system and or is an ogio vapor?
thanks

just talked with kevin in online chat with cleveland. he says they are not with ogio anymore but does not have a top photo. says he will go to the studio and email me a photo when he can get a chance. told him i dont need it asap as want to place an order on my direct deposit on saturday. if someone has a top photo id appreciate it

Purchased this bag earlier this year...replaced a sun mountain bag.

Overall I am not a fan of this bag. The legs don't seem to extend as far as they should, so the bag feels tippy when on the ground. The material around the collar of the bag is valcro'ed and when I pull clubs the groups catch and pull out the material.

The 6-way top is nice and it does have full length dividers, but the bag is narrow, so the clubs are all jammed together and hard to get out.

The towel loop is starting to come off...hanging by a thread.

Overall I would never purchase again...

By the way...Cleveland has the same bag since they are now the same company.

I am currently looking at replacing this bag and this time I will go back to sun mountain or Titliest (which are made by sun mountain).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thanks for the feedback, didnt even get 7 months out of it. thanks for saving me a heartache and a privilege of not throwing my wallet at it in a few months out of frustration

edit... oh my i put my glasses on at home since i dont use them at work when i saw the bag and posted. i now see its a 6 way on the website. its definitely not what i was hoping it was

Purchased this bag earlier this year...replaced a sun mountain bag.

Overall I am not a fan of this bag. The legs don't seem to extend as far as they should, so the bag feels tippy when on the ground. The material around the collar of the bag is valcro'ed and when I pull clubs the groups catch and pull out the material.

The 6-way top is nice and it does have full length dividers, but the bag is narrow, so the clubs are all jammed together and hard to get out.

The towel loop is starting to come off...hanging by a thread.

Overall I would never purchase again...

By the way...Cleveland has the same bag since they are now the same company.

I am currently looking at replacing this bag and this time I will go back to sun mountain or Titliest (which are made by sun mountain).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually the Cleveland stand bag and Srixon bag have very different designs. Two completely different bags. The Cleveland one is actually pretty nice. Great stand system, nice amount of space and well placed pockets, and the handle at the top of the bag is very nice too.

Actually the Cleveland stand bag and Srixon bag have very different designs. Two completely different bags. The Cleveland one is actually pretty nice. Great stand system, nice amount of space and well placed pockets, and the handle at the top of the bag is very nice too.

All I can tell you is that the Srixon bag I have is exactly the same as a Cleveland model I saw at Nevada Bob's. The pockets, top, and straps were the same.

got an email today at work so i cant attach a top photo so its out there on the web to search
can add the photo when i get home

body of the email
Attached are the pictures for the Srixon Lightweight Stand bag, and unfortunately, like it’s Cleveland counterpart, it is indeed a 6-way top. Our website has been updated to reflect this information as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.

now im looking at either the wilson staff nexus or possibly the oakley fairway. i saw a review some where else that stated this could go to war then come back and work on the golf course, so it peeked my interest with its durability

here are the photos he sent me

15efvrl.jpg

2vj7o6g.jpg

Also interacted with Kevin at Cleveland/Srixon (sorry aprilia, missed your pics) and he gathered some photos for me as well. Really a good looking bag. The prior post about another THPer's experience is a bit concerning, but I have run into some issues with other makes as well (including SunMountain, Ogio, Ping, and Nike).

Back