DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI to everyone. I got an email from Waverly Woods. They have a special running Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Play all you can after 11:00 am for $59.

That's a heck of a deal for that course. Too bad I'm still about 12 days away from being able to get back out.

Great deal...thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You need to redeem yourself at musket ridge with me and smalls (my son) tomorrow morning!

Had my best putting day today with 29 putts at 1757 Golf. Unfortunately also had 5 penalty strokes so only ended up with a 79.

Had my best putting day today with 29 putts at 1757 Golf. Unfortunately also had 5 penalty strokes so only ended up with a 79.

I would take a 79 and 5 penalty strokes any day. But I know it makes you think, what could have been.

You guys need to expand that group to 20 and include a few THP'ers. Ha

Sounds like a good time.

I have tried to set something up with buckjob and a few others. We wanted to meet and play in the Gettysburg area one weekend. I am screwed now with my summer work schedule which means working 6 days a week. We defiantly need to get a group and play some golf!

I have tried to set something up with buckjob and a few others. We wanted to meet and play in the Gettysburg area one weekend. I am screwed now with my summer work schedule which means working 6 days a week. We defiantly need to get a group and play some golf!

Yeah it's tough with everyone's summer schedule to set up something like that. But it would be incredible to get any amount of us together for a mini-stay and play somewhere within a 2 hour hour drive or so.

Gettysburg area has some great courses. Other possibilities that could be great 2 day one night trips.

Penn National
Hershey
Queenstown
Williamsburg
Frederick area of course

Or even a Laurel Hills and Potomac Shores duo. That would be two great rounds of golf.

Good luck to all those getting out today. I am in Delaware and we are getting hammered with rain and heavy winds. No golf today for me

Good luck to all those getting out today. I am in Delaware and we are getting hammered with rain and heavy winds. No golf today for me

Sorry about the weather there Jessie. Stay safe and dry.

Sorry about the weather there Jessie. Stay safe and dry.
Thanks. According to the forecast it should move pretty quickly so that is good.

Chris! Great to hear that the new flatstick is working out for you! Man that thing was heavy o_O

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Thanks for hitting me up...

Thanks for hitting me up...
Hahha easy there guy with the In Laws and really have no choice about what I do, when you get married you will know what I am talking about dude. Next time we come out I will hit you up and we at least get a couple brews if we cant play

We absolutely need to keep the momentum from the OC invitational rolling! And grab a few along the way.

You guys had to have fun in this wind on that course!

You guys had to have fun in this wind on that course!

I'm not playing out there till Sunday... Lee and I were just saying out this wind would be brutal at Musket Ridge

I'm not playing out there till Sunday... Lee and I were just saying out this wind would be brutal at Musket Ridge

Oh I'm glad it's not today! It's howling up here, hope this is gone tomorrow.

I had one of my worst putting days at Laurel Hill.....had seven 3-putts :bulgy-eyes: to finish with a 94

Happy 4th all!

I am playing tomorrow (July 5) at 3:07 at Laurel Hill with some coworkers.....got one slot open for someone to play for $35. If you can play....let me know soonest!

Playing stonehouse now....I can't find the next tee...and I may develop a fear of heights after all these elevation drops

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Happy 4th all!

I am playing tomorrow (July 5) at 3:07 at Laurel Hill with some coworkers.....got one slot open for someone to play for $35. If you can play....let me know soonest!

Got a 4th!

Got a 4th!

Cool.. Thanks for posting the opening. Hopefully, I'll be able to take you up on one of those openings before the summer is out.

Cool.. Thanks for posting the opening. Hopefully, I'll be able to take you up on one of those openings before the summer is out.
Same here I will definitely take you up one of these days Juan.

Yeah it's tough with everyone's summer schedule to set up something like that. But it would be incredible to get any amount of us together for a mini-stay and play somewhere within a 2 hour hour drive or so.

Gettysburg area has some great courses. Other possibilities that could be great 2 day one night trips.

Penn National
Hershey
Queenstown
Williamsburg
Frederick area of course

Or even a Laurel Hills and Potomac Shores duo. That would be two great rounds of golf.

I'm down, as it is now October may be best for my schedule. Crying shame huh, October!

Wind was brutal this morning. Did manage a hard fought 92 on a short course with a quad and 2 triples, a few 3 jacks as well. Try again Sunday at my club.

I played this morning - shot an 86. The wind was pretty bad, but some of the holes were in the valley and not too bad. Direction changed a lot!

How was the course? It's always in great shape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back