Miller Time

Twitter - @joshmlr
Reaction score
Handicap
Has Been
Anybody else watching? I got hooked on this show last year.

Unfortunately, yes. My wife makes me watch BB every year and I hate her for it. This season's group seems particularly dumb though, so it should be entertaining in that respect.

Unfortunately, yes. My wife makes me watch BB every year and I hate her for it. This season's group seems particularly dumb though, so it should be entertaining in that respect.

I went into it not really liking it, but before long I kept watching. It's really entertaining to me.

I went into it not really liking it, but before long I kept watching. It's really entertaining to me.

I start getting into it a lot more after the first few weeks. I then get invested in it, but then immediately forget everything I watched 2 weeks after it's over. Last season was pretty good, so I'm hoping some of the better players are laying low right now while everyone tries to form these 10 person alliances, etc.

I start getting into it a lot more after the first few weeks. I then get invested in it, but then immediately forget everything I watched 2 weeks after it's over. Last season was pretty good, so I'm hoping some of the better players are laying low right now while everyone tries to form these 10 person alliances, etc.

Donny is my favorite player right now. They think he's military when he's just a goober from NC. It's hilarious.

I watched the first 2 seasons and that was it

I have been watching this show for a few years I miss a season here and there but came back and started wathcing this one. Intersting cast they have. I too am a fan of Donnie becasue he seems genuine. I also like the barista and really cant stand the big baseball player guy. He is dumb reckless and will be voted out very shortly. The bomb squad will fall apart in a matter of weeks.

My wife persisted in watching the first 7-8 seasons, but thank goodness she even grew tired of it. I can handle some of the other reality shows, but this one was rough to sit through for me.

we watch it since there really isn't much else on whenever it's airing. I agree that donny seems to be a fan favorite, and Devin is just a brutal player in the game who think's he's "masterminding" everything lol. He'll be gone soon i'm sure.

we watch it since there really isn't much else on whenever it's airing. I agree that donny seems to be a fan favorite, and Devin is just a brutal player in the game who think's he's "masterminding" everything lol. He'll be gone soon i'm sure.

I'd never seen someone so paranoid before. Hope he goes soon.

Every other season I watched there's been at least one or two players I liked, this year there's none. I'll still watch but not as into it yet

The first eviction was very anti-climatic IMO

The first eviction was very anti-climatic IMO

If it's anything like the past couple of season, which it appears so, the first 3-4 weeks will be boring.

Anyone watch last night? Zach opened up his big mouth and ended up getting put on the block. They let the show end on a cliffhanger. Looking forward to what happens tonight.

Zach will be safe tonight. No way the other members of the "bomb squad" will vote him out.

Zach will be safe tonight. No way the other members of the "bomb squad" will vote him out.

Looks like he's gone right now. I can't believe they're sticking with Devin. What a head case.

Well maybe not. Man this is crazy

I agree, there are more loose cannons on this show than ever before, I believe Devin is next to go.

My wife was watchig this lately. After the first season, for me it got boring. After seeing bits this season may be interesting. Lot of diffrrent personalities crashing.

I knew he was safe. Everyone has their radar on Devin now, he will have to go into beast mode in the comps to even have a chance at staying in the next two weeks.

They're gonna screw this up and let Devin survive another week, aren't they?

Donny coming up clutch in the veto comp!

Unanimous vote. No surprise here.

Peace out, Devin! The interview with Donny's family made my day and I want him to win now.

I'm in the same boat. Wife absolutely loves Big Brother. However, I'm ok if she watches one or more without me. Same with Survivor. I feel they are both rotting my brain.

I agree it is a strange bunch this year. Especially the Devin, Caleb and Zach. Frankie and Donny are very likeable. Derek, Cody and Hayden aren't too bad. Not sure about the ladies. They seem to be just there.

Back