Broke 110 today...

BuckeyeMark

Reaction score
Handicap
Doesn't sound like much of an accomplishment to many of you I'm sure but two years of trying to play golf found me with a lot of frustration and a lot of high scores. Usually shoot 120+.

Somewhere read something about Stack and Tilt and that has really changed things for me in a hurry. Carded a 109 today. Shot 52 on the front. For me that's crazy.

And I've learned that if the ball kinda goes where you want it to and you're in play for some pars this game can be really fun. Next stop: sub 100 round!

Broke 110 today...

Milestones are milestones, dude. Build on that round and keep the scores dropping!

Last edited:
Good for you. I look forward to seeing you reaching your next goal too.

Congrats! Keep up the good work and you'll hit your next milestone before you know it!

Congrats.... good on you!

Keep plugging away, and scores will come down.

It's the good shots that keep you coming back!

I cab remember shooting in the 120s, then the 110s and so on. Keep at it and you'll be under 100 in no time!

Congrats. Once you groove that swing your scores will drop. I was in your shoes last year. Now I usually shoot in the low 90s upper 80s. My next goal is to break 80.

Keep Trucking you are going the right way

Congrats on the great round. Any time you break through a personal barrier it feels so good. Keep it up.

Congrats! I still normally shoot anywhere from 95-105 after picking up the game about a year and a half ago, so I know what it's like to break a level you've been gunning after. Keep at it! Sounds like regular scores in the 90's aren't too far away from you.

Doesn't sound like much of an accomplishment to many of you I'm sure but two years of trying to play golf found me with a lot of frustration and a lot of high scores. Usually shoot 120+.

Somewhere read something about Stack and Tilt and that has really changed things for me in a hurry. Carded a 109 today. Shot 52 on the front. For me that's crazy.

And I've learned that if the ball kinda goes where you want it to and you're in play for some pars this game can be really fun. Next stop: sub 100 round!

don't sell yourself short, any milestone is good, improvement feels awesome!

Congrats and keep at it keep the scores falling!

Any step forward is a step forward. Congrats !! Now, it's time for breaking 100, then 90 and so on.
I still remember my first par ever, and it brings me smile.
:bashful:

That's great! Remember we all have to start somewhere, that's what makes this game great. Each person has different goals so your milestone is just as good as someone who broke 80 for the first time.
Keep swinging!! :thumb:

Congrats man! Reaching new lows is always good. I bet you break a hundred soon.

No matter what the final score is, if it's lower than your best, it's a big achievement. Everyone starts somewhere. You'll be under 100 in no time.

Congrats on the milestone. Many more to come my friend many more

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats man, keep going!

Congrats!!! Now go get that sub 100 round!

Congrats! !

Don't take anything away from yourself bro a PB is a PB. Congratulations!!

Congrats! Like others have said a milestone is a milestone keep working hard and you will be breaking 100 before you know it.

I just watched a friend break that mark he now has his sights set on 100, I know he can do it. Congrats and soon you'll be breaking 100.

Congrats! Hit'em long and hit them straight!

Back