DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like there is still 2 openings.
Here is a look at the email for the reservation. Thought we might have a third, but the reservation is still available.
Your reservation is scheduled on 07/06/2014 07:00 AM at The Golf Club at Twin Creeks.

I am in for the 3rd slot--called and got added--there is still 1 more slot DFW... 07:00 AM at The Golf Club at Twin Creeks

Yes sir. I had to move a couple of meetings until the end of the month to make it work but it's what I do for my THP bros.
Glad to see you were able to get it worked out.
I am in for the 3rd slot--called and got added--there is still 1 more slot DFW... 07:00 AM at The Golf Club at Twin Creeks
Sounds good. Look forward to it.

Last edited:
I'm out for Sunday boys. I was waiting to hear back on one thing we were doing Sunday and I just don't think I'm gonna have enough time. So to be safe, I'm out. You guys have fun!

And if iron horse still has that $25 special thing that would be awesome. Unsure if they do.

This special is only Mon-Thurs

Updated:

Friday, 7/11

1) Nate
2) afwcardinal
3) mikeg

Saturday, 7/12 AM

1) threeboysdad
2) Nate
3) afwcardinal
4) mikeg
5) Gene (friend of 3bd)
6) Jank
7) Wardf
8) baldguy
9) texasbubba
10) #cookie
11) niteowl
12) Darin (friend of 3bd)
13) jman
14) matthew

Saturday, 7/12 PM

1) Nate
2) afwcardinal
3) Jank
4) Wardf
5) baldguy
6) texasbubba
7) #cookie
8) niteowl
9) jman
10) matthew

?????
djcoolaid

Cookie im in for friday.

Updated:

Friday, 7/11

1) Nate
2) afwcardinal
3) mikeg
4) niteowl

Saturday, 7/12 AM

1) threeboysdad
2) Nate
3) afwcardinal
4) mikeg
5) Gene (friend of 3bd)
6) Jank
7) Wardf
8) baldguy
9) texasbubba
10) #cookie
11) niteowl
13) jman
14) matthew

Saturday, 7/12 PM

1) Nate
2) afwcardinal
3) Jank
4) Wardf
5) baldguy
6) texasbubba
7) #cookie
8) niteowl
9) jman
10) matthew

?????
djcoolaid

Nate told me he was in. Odd
Hate to hear you can't make it Nate. But wet week get to do it next Friday anyway.
Just saw Aaron is joining up next Friday. That gives us four. Alright. I'm ready to play.

Last edited:
Hate to hear you can't make it Nate. But wet week get to do it next Friday anyway.
Just saw Aaron is joining up next Friday. That gives us four. Alright. I'm ready to play.

Where we playing friday?

Not sure yet.

We have a little issue in that we now have 5 for Friday. Talking it over with BigTex for some options.

Updated:

Friday, 7/11

1) Nate
2) afwcardinal
3) mikeg
4) niteowl

Saturday, 7/12 AM

1) threeboysdad
2) Nate
3) afwcardinal
4) mikeg
5) Gene (friend of 3bd)
6) Jank
7) Wardf
8) baldguy
9) texasbubba
10) #cookie
11) niteowl
13) jman
14) matthew

Saturday, 7/12 PM

1) Nate
2) afwcardinal
3) Jank
4) Wardf
5) baldguy
6) texasbubba
7) #cookie
8) niteowl
9) jman
10) matthew

?????
djcoolaid

Put me in for Friday.

Darrel...we can get tee times for next Friday tomorrow at the club? I'm going up there tomorrow to practice but can ask them if they will let us play 5. I'm sure I can give them a "we'll stay with the group ahead of us" speech. Maybe playing a bit later at 2PM might help out cause. I have 1 guest pass so it would be like $35 a player for the 3 guests. Worth a shot I think.

Alright, I back on here. Been paying attention to the hurricane weather. My family are in NC, at the in-laws beach house. Been a little worried about what was going on it there. My wife told me that they were going to ride it out the storm there, instead of heading back to Wake Forest.
Looks like they are all good. They were just seeing something similar to a spring Texas storm with gusts to about 70 mph. Nothing we haven't seen many times before. But I could not get ahold of them. So I was a little nervous. But just got off the phone with her and the kids, nothing happening there anymore. So now I'm ready to get back to golfing.

I will still be there, blue Adidas shirt, black shorts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will still be there, blue Adidas shirt, black shorts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't miss me . THP towels hanging on my Sun Mountain Hybrid bag, THP hat on my head. Probably on the range with two drivers out there, trying to figure out which one I want to play.

Darrel...we can get tee times for next Friday tomorrow at the club? I'm going up there tomorrow to practice but can ask them if they will let us play 5. I'm sure I can give them a "we'll stay with the group ahead of us" speech. Maybe playing a bit later at 2PM might help out cause. I have 1 guest pass so it would be like $35 a player for the 3 guests. Worth a shot I think.
They should let us play five, I have been behind several groups that size lately. Not sure howvfar in advance we can make them for a Friday. Might be good to get a couple of back to back times just in case. We can probably scrounge up another player and do two threesomes if necessary. Tori will be out there, and we might convince her to beat up on the old men. I will be out there at some point tomorrow also. If you want to hit a 3Deep I have a demo from PGA you can take some swings with.

We still good for in the morning?

Yes we are. I got my but whipped in my lesson tonight so performance may be lacking but ill have a smile on my face!

Yes we are. I got my but whipped in my lesson tonight so performance may be lacking but ill have a smile on my face!
Getting ready to start making my way to the course. I will see you gentlemen here shortly.

Finally heard back from Shakey!! He's working crazy hours and just now accepted his new position permanently. He hopes things will settle down soon and he'll get back on here.

Finally heard back from Shakey!! He's working crazy hours and just now accepted his new position permanently. He hopes things will settle down soon and he'll get back on here.
We need to hear from him here. We are all curious as to how things are going for him. Glad to hear he is looking it though.

Im at the range gentlemen. I will hear to the putting green when I finish up here. But that may be a while.
See you all in a bit.

vurunatu.jpg

Mornings don't get much nicer than this.

Ok, have 2 tee times for next Friday at Eldorado CC in McKinney, TX at 2:00 and 2:08. If we can pick up a 6th then we can play 3 and 3. If not, when it gets closer to time I will talk with the proshop and work out the 5some business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back