THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit one on 5 into the water for double

Bogey on 6

So I'm laying +5 through 6

Finished the front bogey bogey double for a +9

The double was due to me being tired of the group on front being slow so I laid up on my 3rd instead of waiting and going for the green

Back is par par double and +5
So +7 through 4

I'm playing with a buddy of mine on an easier course than I'm use to, I expect a good number today.

2 putt par on 1, and drained a 15 footer to save par on 2.

2 putt par on 3, and made a 10 footer to save par on 4. I'm sensing a pattern here.

Left a 15 footer for par in the jaws, then 2 putted for par on 6. 1 over through 6.

3, 3, 3 (2 under) start. Already hit more solid shots than in 18 yesterday.

I should probably pack it in and go home now. Just missed a chip in for eagle on 5 and tapped in for birdie to go to -3.

Finished par, par, par for a 1 over 36 on the front!

I should probably pack it in and go home now. Just missed a chip in for eagle on 5 and tapped in for birdie to go to -3.

wow great start! try to stay calm and keep it up

wow great start! try to stay calm and keep it up
Off to a bad start on the back. Pushed my drive right and thinned a wedge on my way to a double bogey on 10.

Knocked down a notch on 7. A couple of wayward shots on the par 5 cost me a bogey.

+5 through four at Deacons Lodge. So far the course has been giving me fits but it is beautiful.

Lipped out a 15 foot birdie putt on 8.

I got back on track with pars on 11 and 12. 3 over through 12.

Up and down out of greenside bunker on 9 to make turn at 2 under 34.

Parred 13, bogied 14. don't screw this up!

Still 2 under through 12 after a couple of 2 putt pars and an up and down. Next 4 holes are tough.

+8 through 10 with a birdie putt on 11 coming up

Bogey, par leaves me 1 under through 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back