The Movie Review Thread

Saw Think Like A Man 2 last night. It was good mindless fun. Kevin Hart generally makes me laugh.

And Gary Owen was very good as well. YouTube search "Gary Owen Black Church" if you don't know him. Hilarious.

About to see transformers 4. Heard bad reviews, but im a huge fan. Gre up watching it and love pretty much wvwrything that has come out. Plus it appears grimlock is it this..#awesome

Saw Jersey Boys this weekend. Having seen the show 4 times I was prepared to be disappointed by the movie.

Far from it. It was phenomenal. They did a really good job on getting the feel of the show into the movie while obviously adding quite a bit of the story that couldn't fit into the musical.

Great job on the casting an production.

4 Stars

My wife and I saw it and I agree it was well done but for some reason Eastwood added a ton of cursing which actually took away from the movie for us.

The Movie Review Thread

My wife and I saw it and I agree it was well done but for some reason Eastwood added a ton of cursing which actually took away from the movie for us.

Don't you know that's the official language of New Jersey....ha....

But you are correct, it was a bit much.

Last edited:
Have watched a couple recently.

Watched Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit a week or so ago. I thought it was well done and kept me on my toes. I liked that they jumped into it and didnt drag out story line. Kinda got you up to speed and int he action quickly.

Last night we watched Non Stop. Also liked this one and the twist at the end got me. I can typically see it coming but I had the wrong guy pegged the whole time. Another good one to watch if you get the chance.

Have watched a couple recently.

Watched Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit a week or so ago. I thought it was well done and kept me on my toes. I liked that they jumped into it and didnt drag out story line. Kinda got you up to speed and int he action quickly.

Last night we watched Non Stop. Also liked this one and the twist at the end got me. I can typically see it coming but I had the wrong guy pegged the whole time. Another good one to watch if you get the chance.
I watched Jack Ryan last night and thought it was a good movie to set up a big run of sequels. Did the actress playing his wife have some sort of fake teeth or something? Didn't look like she was used to them or something.

I watched Jack Ryan last night and thought it was a good movie to set up a big run of sequels. Did the actress playing his wife have some sort of fake teeth or something? Didn't look like she was used to them or something.

Ha, I commented to my wife about Keira's teeth as well. I don't remember them being that bad in Pirates of the Caribbean!

Saw how to train a dragon 2. Not bad had a few dry spits where it was just ramble but all in all not too bad

We watched Lone Survivor last night. I really enjoyed it. Solid rental. There's a morale dilemma that drives all subsequent events, and it is made all the more interesting by the fact it is a true story.

Watched Lawless on Netflix, intense is the best description.

SO EXCITED FOR SIN CITY 2 stop. CAN'T STAND IT stop.

Guardians of the Galaxy was awesome. My favorite Marvel movie so far to be honest.

Guardians of the Galaxy was awesome. My favorite Marvel movie so far to be honest.

Ive heard nothing but awesome things about that one. I need to see it.

Ive heard nothing but awesome things about that one. I need to see it.

You definitely do, it's hilarious, Rocket was done well and Bautista was actually really good in it.

I absolutely hated Guardians of the Galaxy. I wanted to walk out after 30 minutes. But, I was with a group. I thought it was the worst Marvel ever....down there with 'Ghost Rider'.

You definitely do, it's hilarious, Rocket was done well and Bautista was actually really good in it.

I did like Rocket and Bautista.

I'll be seeing it again soon with the doc.

It's not supposed to be like the avengers or those, the guardians are a little more out there and strange/funny than normal super heroes.

It's cleaning up for a reason.

It's not supposed to be like the avengers or those, the guardians are a little more out there and strange/funny than normal super heroes.

Need to find it somewhere to stream!

I need to see this one. Not sure if I can convince the wife to go, but I'm gonna try.

I am Groot

u7u4yjen.jpg

I reminded me of 'Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy', for some reason.

Back